New
Find
Notify
Tools

Love the April Fool's Forum Header Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Tex21
posted
Thanks for the laugh guys. This is the best one yet!

Jason

"Chance favors the prepared mind."

Posts: 1449 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 24 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana1
posted Hide Post
Got me Big Grin

Posts: 795 | Location: Vero Beach, Florida | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got me for a few minutes this morning!

I'll take two boxes of Matzos...

Sendero300>>>===TerryP

Posts: 489 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 25 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
i'm over the shock beer, now....congrats to you guys...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2831 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
had me rolling with laughter, Saeed and the AR crew owe me a new laptop, spat coffee all over it.....

Well done

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great play Saeed- you definitely got me.

Posts: 144 | Location: sw Michigan | Registered: 19 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of aktoklat
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you got me too for a few minutes. Great AF Joke. My hat goes off to you!!

Focus on the leading edge!

Posts: 453 | Location: Louisiana by way of Alaska | Registered: 02 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup! Got me too!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
As always I love your sense of humor!

Well done my friends!

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Swedes are usualy easy to fool.
But not to day?

Matts

Posts: 147 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 23 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many funeral directors were called this morning after members reading the header?

Good One!!

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Awright Awready! Here I am in Iraq with enough weird things happening without the best part of my day scaring the fecal material out of me. Eeker
Loved this joke.
Max

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
GOOD ONE !!! clap

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Holy Crap!! You sucked me in so bad it is scary. Guess i am paranoid! Well done!
Rick

DRSS

Posts: 707 | Location: Gulf coast SW Fla. USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Really early this morning, I was not thinking April yet. I fell for it hook line and sinker!!

Posts: 929 | Location: southern illinois | Registered: 29 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed and staff,

Thanks for the AR website. The sign in page caused me to reflect on how much I enjoy the privilege of checking the forums on a daily basis.

Adrian

Posts: 413 | Location: Tennille, Ga | Registered: 29 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You won this round. I was in complete shock for a few minutes.

Thank you for being the gracious host to our addiction. And immaturity. This is one of the best sites on the internet.

Posts: 167 | Location: Eastern Shore of MD | Registered: 29 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DANG! It got me too! homer

Posts: 816 | Location: Whitlock, TN | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to add my Kudo's here as well...

Well done, funny stuff!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, You suck!... coffee Confused Eeker shocker clap

Posts: 167 | Location: Rockwall (Dallas), TX | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed, You suck!...

x1,lol homer moon clap dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good one I believed it for a day. Was nearly midnight in Australia when I logged had me buggered. Lol

Posts: 65 | Location: Western Australia, Australia. / Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 16 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
That shit Smiler was a joke. Please send my check back.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NOOOTshame funny. a full day of sadness for me.... killpc
maybe tomorrow i can think is a nice joke but today NO Wink

D.V.M.

Posts: 179 | Location: Italy | Registered: 02 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nobody2
posted Hide Post
Surprize...Surprize.....Surprize.... clap

Posts: 274 | Location: Wa. | Registered: 04 February 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daniel77:
That shit Smiler was a joke. Please send my check back.

Sorry, no refund policy.

But dinner at the Palm was fantastic. Thanks.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 404WJJeffery
posted Hide Post
Don-Saeed

The best ever was a few years ago when the Homeland Security shutdown noticed was posted. You got me and just about everyone else with that one....

"Are you gonna pull them pistols,...or whistle Dixie??"

Josie Wales 1866

Posts: 1489 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought I was fairly good at catching spoofs but I will admit I took it hook line and sinker so to speak, even to the point of trying to pay the fee but got an error message.

Must admit you really don't appreciate some things in life that come without strings attached...until you lose them

Let me say thanks again Saeed and Don and all the support staff that make this site possible

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2299 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 303Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed, you got me too for a few minutes.
Just a few Minutes! How about the whole flippin day! (Swines!) Big Grin I'm on the other side of the world (and equator) so I only got it in the evening - all was well in the 'morning'. I fell for it hook, line and sinker! (Or should that be lock, stock and barrel?) clap
quote:
Must admit you really don't appreciate some things in life that come without strings attached...until you lose them
Yup - +1 on that!
beer

Regards
303Guy

Posts: 2518 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sold a kidney in order to buy myself the "Emir membership" and a "Beduin membership" for all my "friends"!

So I don't think Saeed and DRG's joke was very funny! Mad

Wink

Posts: 49226 | Registered: 21 January 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaMan:
I sold a kidney in order to buy myself the "Emir membership" and a "Beduin membership" for all my "friends"!

Wink

Yes, but the kidney was flown to Dubai and smuggled to Iran for Ahmadinejad. So you have a grateful nation in your debt.

What more could you want.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:
Originally posted by DaMan:

Wink

Yes, but the kidney was flown to Dubai and smuggled to Iran for Ahmadinejad. So you have a grateful nation in your debt.

What more could you want.

Don

Well, the nurses won't allow me to have kettle corn or Jack Daniels after the recent operation......so give me some time to think about that! Wink

Posts: 49226 | Registered: 21 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mighty Peace
posted Hide Post
Great prank clap Still even showed up this morning when I tried to look at the site. Sure had me going along wilth some of my hunting buddies.

This is a great forum site with tons of knowledge/input.

The other forums I visit never had the actual site pull the April Fool's

Posts: 431 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 02 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So who won the bet between the Moderators?????

Don, You and Saeed outdid yourselves on this one.

I thought it was an April Fools joke in the early AM but as the day progressed and the PF remained closed I started to sweat.
Taint no fun going into the gun safe singing Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo.

Well done and well played thumb

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of model7LSS
posted Hide Post
I fell for it so badly, I went and joined other forums. clap

Auburn University BS '09, DVM '17

Posts: 604 | Location: Selma, AL | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by model7LSS:
I fell for it so badly, I went and joined other forums. clap

Good, the more hunting forums you support, the better it is for all of us.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67049 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A couple of Fools on BlaserPro.com threatened the old Allen Day disappearing trick. Some folks are just too damn dumb to get the joke.

Sorry I missed it, as I boycotted the internet Wednesday for fear that I might get caught up in the Conficker worm.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang...got me good. Roll Eyes

"...I hunt, therefore I am." James Hetfield

Posts: 174 | Location: N.E. Oregon | Registered: 24 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onefunzr2:
A couple of Fools on BlaserPro.com threatened the old Allen Day disappearing trick. Some folks are just too damn dumb to get the joke.

Sorry I missed it, as I boycotted the internet Wednesday for fear that I might get caught up in the Conficker worm.

Some guys are not smart enough to work on Blaser triggers as well. clap

There are no fleas on the 9.3s

http://www.blaserbuds.com/forum/