Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

you tube Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
question for you guys that understand coompoopers. every time i go to view a video on you tube my computer locks up for about 5 minutes. only thing that i can to with is is to reboot. anybody got an idea of what it wrong?

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
How much memory does your video card have?

Are you on a wired or wireless connection?

Does it happen in every browser, or does it behave differently when using Firefox or Chrome versus Internet Explorer?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
its a wired unit. only happens on you tube regardless what browser i use. after about 5 minutes it unlocks and the video is loaded & Plays. just started acting this way about 2 weeks ago. memory is 1tb

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Are your display drivers up to date?

If you are on a Windows PC, click the Windows logo key (it looks like a flag) and 'R' at the same time.

In the text field that appears, type 'dxdiag'.

If asked for permission, grant it.

The Direct X diagnostic tool will appear. Click on the 'Display' tab.

That will tell you what your current driver version is. Go to the manufacturer's website and check to see whether that is the latest version. If not, upgrade the driver. Reboot.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote