This is the forum for suggestions and help requests on using AR Forums

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to shop near Santa Clara Login/Join 
posted
I will be in Sanata Clara in October, where would I shop for Hunting equipment like Blinds, Radio,s and reloading equipment. etc.. I have tried on the net .. with little help

Posts: 18 | Location: RSA | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
This is not the forum for this type of question.

I recommend that you check with the fellows at Calguns.net

As an aside, be aware that the sale and export of certain items is controlled.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
My middle son graduates from Marine Corps Boot camp in early Oct. in San Diego. My oldest will be returning from Afg. in mid Oct. so I will be in California a lot that month. Let me know what you want and we can make a plan.

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
There is a Cabelas in Reno, which is about 4 hours away. I would thing they would have everything you might need.

The other option would be to buy it online and have it shipped to your contact in Ca.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bass Pro Shop in Manteca,Sportmans Warehouse in Rocklin(Sac.area)Sportsman Warehouse has a good reloading section Bass Pro Shop does not.They both have about the same in guns.I know there are smaller shops in the area.Have Sheniqua(the voice in your gps, we gave her a name)look it up for exact directions.

Posts: 51 | Location: Buffalo WY | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With Quote