The Accurate Reloading Forums
returned emails

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/860106691/m/3141030112

18 May 2015, 18:50
birdhunter50
returned emails
For some reason I can't send any answers to requests for information through the A.R. personal section. I get notified that there is an email, and it shows up in my home email, but when I try to send and answer back it is refused because it says that my email program doesn't recognize it as a valid email address. The return address always starts with the word "bounce". Bob
18 May 2015, 20:48
GeorgeS
If you are referring to Private Messages, they are not e-mails.

Are you trying to respond to PMs sent to you? How are you trying to do so (list the steps)?

George

19 May 2015, 03:51
Peter
birdhunter, I don't think that you can answer a PM via "reply" email from your email notification. You can read the contents of the PM but in my experience you have to reply to the PM via the AR web site (Go, Private Messaging etc.)
peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;
19 May 2015, 18:00
birdhunter50
I'm now sure you guys are correct. I have been trying to answer P.M.'s through my email and it doesn't work that way. Thanks ,Bob