Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how do I initiate a PM? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I want to PM a moderator. How do I do that? He isn't on my buddy list b/c I've never done anything more than make a few replies to his replies to others on various forum topics. Is there a member list that I would consult to send that PM? Thanks!

Defend the 2A - if you can't fight for your rights you don't have any!

Posts: 66 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: 04 December 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
click on their name on any post that they have made and then click on "Invite Member to a private conversation"

The Member list is at the top of every post/forum. Click on "Go" and then click on "Member Directory". When the directory comes up look over to the right hand side of the page and there will be Page numbers. The names are arranged alphabetically but by page number so click in the middle of the numbers and it will bring up a new page with member's names listed alphabetically. There are 513 pages so the As are going to be after all the punctuation mark names and number names, starting about page 19. The Zs will be after page 500.

Once you find the person's name, click on it and then click on "Send Private Message to "XXX", in the middle of the page. It will open a new window, enter the subject, then the message and then hit "Post Now" and it will send them the message with your name.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12545 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Frank, great explanation. I'll give that a try tomorrow.

Defend the 2A - if you can't fight for your rights you don't have any!

Posts: 66 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: 04 December 2015Reply With Quote