Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unable To Log In Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I was unable to log in under my former username Rae59. So I created a this new name (Rae59 spelled backwards). I tried everything I could think of but kept getting login error message.
I just wanted to let you guys know.

Formerly Rae59
1 Trillion seconds = 31,709 years

Posts: 155 | Location: Almost anywhere in The Great state of Texas | Registered: 31 December 2014Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
What error message are you getting when you try to log in as Rae59?

If you didn't just forget your password:
Try clearing your browser cache.
Delete cookies for this site in your browser.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
George, it was an AR forum message. It simply said;
Error
Your login failed. Please check your username and password.
Tried to login over 10 times, no good.

Formerly Rae59

Posts: 155 | Location: Almost anywhere in The Great state of Texas | Registered: 31 December 2014Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Did you clear cache and cookies?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, not that I know of.
I wouldn't even know how to do that intentionally.

Formerly Rae59

posted Hide Post
Search this help forum for instructions. They've been posted before.

Clearing browser cache is accomplished by going to the Tools or Options menu in your browser.

George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,
I cleared the cache, cookies, etc. On my iPad.
Still a no go under my previous username/ password.
The only thing I can think of is that I never updated my email address from an old dial-up service I had years ago and maybe one of you guys tried to email me to fuss at me about something? Wink

Formerly Rae59

posted Hide Post
Have you tried to recover your password using the "Lost password' link?

george

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No..
I will give it a shot.
Thanks.

Formerly Rae59

One of Us
posted Hide Post
George, I give up. Tried the old username and the lost password link. I received my "new" password along with my "new" username at my new email address.
Part of the problem lies in the fact that I never updated my email address.... I think.
Anyway thanks for the suggestions.

Now 95eaR
formerly Rae95

Formerly Rae59

posted Hide Post
What is the e-mail address associated with Rae59?

What is the e-mail address associated with 95eaR?

PM me, if you prefer.

George

posted Hide Post
BTW, you have to log out of 95eaR before trying to log back in as Rae59. Otherwise, our servers think you are still 95eaR/

George

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Something else to try is if you've used more than one computer, try logging in on a different computer that you have used in the past. If you can log in, chsnge your email to the current one before you do anything else.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
BTW, you have to log out of 95eaR before trying to log back in as Rae59. Otherwise, our servers think you are still 95eaR/

George

George, I have done that and nada.

Mark, I will try that, but I have logged in from my latest which is a iPAD.
If this doesn't work, I will PM George my old email address....if I can find it.
It's been a long time since I had/used that one. 2020

Formerly Rae59

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95eaR:

If this doesn't work, I will PM George my old email address....if I can find it.
It's been a long time since I had/used that one. 2020

How did you get notifications, either of PMs or replies to your threads?

George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I dunno. Still looking for my info on a sticky note somewhere.

Formerly Rae59