THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Recommendation on moose/black bear hunting area

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendation on moose/black bear hunting area
 Login/Join

posted
Greetings,
I recently moved to Alaska and am planning to go after a moose and/or black bear. I live in unit 14 which seems to have a whole lot of restrictions, probably due to the highly concentrated population in the area compare to the rest of the state. I have checked out the ADFG web site and the harvest record for the area showed not too impressive success rate....
For those who are familiar with the hunting in the state, do you have any particular region/area that you would recommend? I am also planning to stop by the ADFG office to get their input, but I would much appreciate it if you could provide your insights. Thanks so much in advance for your time.

Posts: 13 | Location: AK | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glen Hwy. Sutton to Gunsite Mtn.
Lots of moose hunting opportunity!

Good luck

Posts: 2357 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote