Find
Notify
Tools

Caribou on Adak
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted
Hey guys, I have read a few articles on Caribou hunting on Adak Island, and was looking for some input from some of you. I have read a price quote, and it seems pretty high...could a Canadian hunt it with a resident, and not use an outfitter?

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
If you're simply looking for an exoctic location, then that's it. From a cost and trophy aspect, it is not the place to go for caribou. I stopped looking into it when I found out the commercial flight was $1200 and 5 hours, and that was a couple of years ago. I could go to Hawaii for 1/2 that! It's not a huge island, but there is basically zero infrastructure, and I'm not sure the bou are close enough to simply hike out from the airport to shoot em.

I believe for non resident aliens, all big game species require a registered guide.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
cmfic1

POSTDRIVER that posts here called me looking for partner to do a first year hunt with him with a guide that is trying to get going down there. The price was very reasonable and the guy has a 32 foot boat to use for transport from town to the caribou.

As Paul says though the airfare is incredible and you can expect some of the worst weather on the planet.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13011 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But on a positive side I been told they are pulling out some enormous bulls there. But you almost have to have a guide with access to atv's to hunt it. I been there and the weather to be blunt, sucks,lol.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Everyone,
Just so you have an update on Adak. I used to fly into there in the Navy on Sub Hunters (P-3's) and the last time I was there was 20 some years ago. I'm planning a hunt, and have the latest info as of April 2007. The last herd count was done in 2005, and the herd was estimated at around 2700 head. This has grown exponentially since the Navy shut down ops at Adak in 1994. Then it was estimated at around 800. I spoke with Kent Sundseth, USFWS Homer office last month, and he said they were trying to do another count this year. There are no predators at ADAK, and there is not enough annual harvest to manage the herd effectively. As a result, the Game Commision may require a cow harvest before a Bull may be taken. The other idea being passed around is the introduction of wolves. Keep in mind that the Caribou are not native to the island, as the Navy introduced them as an alternative food source and recreation for the people stationed there. My advice is to get a hunt together this year. You may whine and moan about the cost, but the Bulls are nice, and there are no blow flies or mosquitoes that typically cause parasites on mainland animals. The hides are exceptional when tanned with the hair on and make great blankets. Besides, if you've never been to Alaska, this is definitely out there. The scenery is second to none, and if you go in July or September/October time frame, Salmon are running and you can snag them at Finger Bay. Again, no weather wimps or Marriot customers need apply. If you are thinking of bow hunting, good for you. Remember, they call this the "Birthplace of the Winds". Bring a rifle and know how to shoot it. Plan on doing some backpacking. Believe me, you won't regret the trip. I guess you can hire some guides/outfiiters there, but why. That drives up the cost. Have an adventure for once in your misreable life! Since I've done a load of footwork on this, I'll give you one contact only. You can google Carrie Johnson at the Aleutian Corporation in Anchorage and she will give you a wealth of contacts and information for a hunt on Adak. From there on, make your own phone calls and decisions. Any hunt is a gamble folks! If you want to e-mail me, feel free to. I may sound like a know it all, but I'm not. Just an adventure hound in mid-life crisis.

NRA Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor, Basic Rifle, Basic Pistol, Metallic Cartridge Reloading

"The dynamite bomb must be answered with the Winchester Rifle"
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 53 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
BPCBill, welcome to the forum, and thanx for the advice. I had originally tried to pursue this hunt quite awhile ago. My wanting to do it never waned, but my ability to do so, due to work has.
I would still love the oppurtunity to do this hunt, and from what I gathered from Mark, as well as others I would indeed need a guide.
Cost is not the issue, time is!. If i would be able to line a hunt like this up, with time off for work....I would be all over it.

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
I had a friend hunt there last year with his son and he is going back there again this year but his work sends him there frequently. He told me they saw quite a few caribou but nothing huge as most of the bigger bulls were taken ealrier in the fall. As a non-resident alien you will need a guide to hunt Alaska for ANY big game animal. I would look elsewhere for a big bull caribou.

"We band of 45-70'ers"

Posts: 845 | Location: S.C. Alaska | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is kind of odd that when I spoke with the lady that rents vehicles at Adak, she wasn't really aware of any outfitters working the island. I found Boot Bay Outifitters that advertise hunts there, but could find no others. As an aside, Carrie Johnson at Anchorage said that the State Troopers do show up there. They did issue tickets for wasting game meat. Just because it's remote, don't gamble on the troopers not showing up.

NRA Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor, Basic Rifle, Basic Pistol, Metallic Cartridge Reloading

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
Picture of Akshooter
posted Hide Post
I've looked into this hunt and know several people who have hunted there and at least one of the guides that hunt the island

The trophy potential is absolutely there.

Now having said that and considering your statis as a nonresident alian and the need to pay an outfitter and his high cost of operating a hunt there are you prepaired to spend $12,000.00 round trip from Anchorage because it will cost that much before it's over.

I'm really glade that I had lots of oppertunity to take some really big bulls when the Mulchatna heard was good. I cringe today at the thought of spending that kind of money for a trophy caribou. I think you should just spend the money on a nice trip to Africa and take the wife then you'll both be happy

DRSS
NRA life
AK Master Guide 124

Posts: 1562 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a side note on this subject. The BoG changed the regulations on caribou hunting over there. I forget exactly so you'll have to check the AK F&G website. I believe there is a caribou season (no more closed season) and I know there is a bag limit. One bull caribou for non-residents hunters I believe.

Posts: 409 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Adak is an interesting island. I was stationed there in 89 to 91. There are a lot of Caribou, and as was mentioned there are no predators. Little to no flys or mosquitoes. The terain can be a challange, all tundra no trees and hilly. I took a very nice caribou, but I would suggest being in very good physical condition. The weather can and will change two to three times a day. Rain, snow, fog, and everything inbetween. The herd may be moving closer now that the Navy is gone, but one needed to go towards the other side of the island for the best hunting. A f4 to 6 hour hike at best. One could take a boat to the other side, but it had best be a large one. Some of the roughest seas around right off the island. The Navy tugs often would not leave the harbor. Adak was known as the birth place of the winds, to say it is a little windy is quite an understatement. My son was born there, and is now hunting age it would be great to go back, but I would guess it would be very expensive.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I haven't hunted Adak yet, but was in an AK Pennisula hunting camp a few years ago with Mark Wegner, now of of the Boot Bay Guide Service. He's an honest guy and outstanding hunter and if you need a guide (as a nonresident alien) I wouldn't have the least qualms about going with him. They take some quality bulls there.

Posts: 81 | Location: too far east | Registered: 29 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's expensive. I checked with Alaska Airlines, it is $1100.00 round trip from Anchorage to Adak, with a stop in King Salmon. To rent one of the old base housing units is $250.00 a night or $1000.00 for 10 days. Then you have to consider freight charges, which are around $2.00 a pound. You have to get your meat and trophy off the island. Freezer space at Anchorage airport, typical logistical stuff. Then consider the liscences, air fare from your home to Anchorage. I estimated between $4000.00 & $5000.00 for my trip, and I live in Salem Oregon. BUT, compare it to a do it yourself Moose hunt, and you have a real economy hunting trip!! I originally tried to get a Moose hunt together, but I couldn't find anyone to go with me. The outfitter won't fly you to a drop camp to hunt alone. The only other option is to hire a guided hunt, and right there the cost is through the roof. If I only had some more disposable income.
quote:
Originally posted by smithrjd:
Adak is an interesting island. I was stationed there in 89 to 91. There are a lot of Caribou, and as was mentioned there are no predators. Little to no flys or mosquitoes. The terain can be a challange, all tundra no trees and hilly. I took a very nice caribou, but I would suggest being in very good physical condition. The weather can and will change two to three times a day. Rain, snow, fog, and everything inbetween. The herd may be moving closer now that the Navy is gone, but one needed to go towards the other side of the island for the best hunting. A f4 to 6 hour hike at best. One could take a boat to the other side, but it had best be a large one. Some of the roughest seas around right off the island. The Navy tugs often would not leave the harbor. Adak was known as the birth place of the winds, to say it is a little windy is quite an understatement. My son was born there, and is now hunting age it would be great to go back, but I would guess it would be very expensive.

NRA Endowment Member

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
I would never spend $4000-$5000 for a caribou hunt, for that kind of money you could do a solo moose float hunt easily.

"We band of 45-70'ers"

Posts: 845 | Location: S.C. Alaska | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BPCBill,

If you think you can afford $4000-$5000 for a do it yourself caribou hunt. Why would you not just buy a guided hunt where it is easier to get to the hunt area, weather is better and the caribou are indigenous. Also with a guide you'll know if your shooting a dink or a monster. If you have not hunted them before they all look huge.

E-mail me if you'd like more info.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13011 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark, So you live in Cody. You know a fella named Greg Werner? Good friend of mine. He lives in the Lovell country now. I heard he got out of guiding, his last ddeal was sheep. I'm originally from Montana myself. I imagine Caribou are something like Elk, they're all monsters if you've never seen one. I don't get off on the "Biggest Record Bull" thing anymore, cuz someone will surely shoot a bigger one than me not soon after. I just want to go hunt. Besides, I've never used a guide in my life except for Halibut fishing. I just don't have a big enough boat to go 20 miles offshore in rough seas.
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
BPCBill,

If you think you can afford $4000-$5000 for a do it yourself caribou hunt. Why would you not just buy a guided hunt where it is easier to get to the hunt area, weather is better and the caribou are indigenous. Also with a guide you'll know if your shooting a dink or a monster. If you have not hunted them before they all look huge.

E-mail me if you'd like more info.

Mark

NRA Endowment Member

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The caribou were not hard to hunt, basically when you see them they see you. Our party trailed after them for about 2 hours, with the caribou always staying one ridge ahead of us. We then stopped at the bottom of a ridge and waited. Sure enough several came to the top to see where we were. Bang.. about 75 yards. The caribou are plentiful or at least were. I don't think a guide would be absolutley neccessary, but there is no shelter, no way to make a fire unless you carry in the fuel, few people and if you got in trouble you would be on your own. We were required to carry an ELT anytime one went hunting to the other side of the island. The tundra is rough, lots of small run offs easy to twist an ankle or leg. When the fog comes in you can not see 15 feet. I grew up in Northern Minnesota, thought I was pretty good in the woods. Adak and tundra is a whole other world.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
M70Nut, if you could give me an idea of where to hunt in Alaska for Moose, I'd go for it. I'll tell ya a little story about Moose in Montana. For years I hunted Elk in SW Montana, and I was virtually tripping over moose, and alot of very nice bulls. I put in for antlered bull tags for 25 years, and finally drew one. The year I drew, I couldn't find a bull to shoot. And I wasn't road hunting. I walked, rode horse, pounded up and down the mountains. I spent 3 weeks hunting over the entire season. Lots of cows and calves, no legal bulls. I have no idea where to go in Alaska, and from the reports I've gotten, big bulls are scarce in the "populated" areas. For those of us that don't live there, or know where to go, or have an "insider", we're pretty limited on where and how to hunt. The outfitters I talked to were all flying into Galena, primarily areas 23 and 24. Guess I'll settle for Caribou on Adak. Bottom line is, I've been there and am familiar with the lay of the land and the weather.
quote:
Originally posted by M70Nut:
I would never spend $4000-$5000 for a caribou hunt, for that kind of money you could do a solo moose float hunt easily.

NRA Endowment Member

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
posted Hide Post
BPC
Do you live in Montana now? I live and hunt in SW Montana and have the same problem. I am planning a Caribou hunt for next year. I am looking at Adak and some other spots in AK. PM me with your email address and I will share what info I have found.
Russ

Posts: 591 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might want to rethink hunting Adak if you are going there to shoot a BC caribou. The increased hunting pressure is starting to impact the size of trophies taken. One outfitter last year only shoot 1 BC caribou out of 14 hunters.

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And, as an ADDED bonus, looks like flights are cancelled going to Adak as of September 7th. Might check Alaska Airlines on that one. Time for a fall back plan guys! My hunting partner and I are getting alot of static from AK Airlines on this. Looks like PENAIR might even be shutting down ops.

NRA Endowment Member

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
For $5000 plus or a minus a bit you could shoot 2 bulls in Quebec, the Yukon, Alaska, Nunvavut, the NWT, Iceland, Greenland, or maybe even in Norway.

Can't see paying that to fly to the Aleutians and deal with Outsider prices and BS.

Talk to Safari Outfitters for the Yukon, Alaska, Nunavut, and the NWT.

Or www.diana.dk for Greenland or Iceland.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't benn on the forum for awhile, but I have heard some new rumors, and this from a fella with close ties to Alaska. It seems that the Caribou on Adak are not eligible for B&C records as they are not native to the island. I need to check with B&C myself but this seems plausible. I'm leaving for Adak in a little more than 2 months.
quote:
Originally posted by Robert johnson:
You might want to rethink hunting Adak if you are going there to shoot a BC caribou. The increased hunting pressure is starting to impact the size of trophies taken. One outfitter last year only shoot 1 BC caribou out of 14 hunters.

NRA Endowment Member

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
posted Hide Post
A lot of things have changed in Adak over the last five years and probably not for the better depending on yourown views. If you're looking B&C caribou, I'd look elsewhere.

Joe

Where there's a hobble, there's hope.

Posts: 369 | Location: Homer, Alaska | Registered: 04 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BPCBill;

I wish you luck and hope you will post a hunt report upon your return and clue us in.

from what i have been told and have read, the better animals were pounded very hard.

Cold Zero

one of us
Picture of Blacktail53
posted Hide Post
This thread has my curiosity going...

I watched a show in which a guide named "Darren Byler" (sp?) runs a big boat that they use as a base and smaller boats to access the island. They killed two tremendous bulls on film.

Darren is mostly known for his bear and goat hunts from his vessle.

He's another option.

Elk, it's what's for dinner..

Posts: 267 | Location: So. Oregon | Registered: 11 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The following comments are based on my opinion and my understanding of the Adak situation as of a few months ago, and should be confirmed before making any plans.

If you are seriously interested in hunting Adak, a phone call to Greg Sikinic with USFWS in Homer should be your first priority. He's the guy who runs the hunting on Adak (in fact, it's a National Wildlife Refuge) from a Federal regulation standpoint. The State also promulgates regulations for the area (Unit 10). I've visited with Greg and he's a standup guy who's very interested in Adak's future.

Keep in mind that licensed guides can only take one or two hunters at a time, so the total they can hunt in one season is fairly limited. A transporter, on the other hand, can take many hunters at a time.

There are only 2 or possibly 3 guide use permits issued for Adak: one to Tim Booch, one to Mark Wagner (who I hunted with), and possibly one to another guy from Kodiak (don't remember his name).

Byler is a transporter, not a permitted guide for that area. His hunters took a significant number of bulls off Adak for a couple of seasons with him acting as a transporter, and impacted the population of mature bulls more heavily than the licensed, permitted guides' clients.

The caribou herd on Adak is a very unique resource, as is the place itself. The mature bull population has taken it on the chin over the last 2-3 years but it will rebound. Changes are in the wind, and the beginnings have already been seen with the establishment of guide use areas.

B&C does, to my understanding, recognize Adak caribou for the trophy record books due, at least partially, to the fact that they've been in place for over 50 years. Again, do your own homework.

If I were to go back again, I'd go with Mark Wagner and utilize his knowledge and infrastructure.

Posts: 470 | Location: Mountains of Southern New Mexico | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blacktail53:
This thread has my curiosity going...

I watched a show in which a guide named "Darren Byler" (sp?) runs a big boat that they use as a base and smaller boats to access the island. They killed two tremendous bulls on film.

Darren is mostly known for his bear and goat hunts from his vessle.

He's another option.

black tail;

getting info from t.v. is a bad idea. listen to post driver, his comments are spot on. post driver, tim booch i beleive is from kodiak and was the first to commercially hunt there of recent times. could the third co. be r and r?

Cold Zero

One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
I have a friend that is going there on the 30th and will be hunting with his son and it renting an atv and staying in one of the bunkers on the island. The BOG changed the regs for Adak and it's treated more like a regular caribou hunting area with bag limits in place. Hunting Adak is a pretty expensive proposition, you can do better for less.

"We band of 45-70'ers"

one of us
posted Hide Post
I was just looking at the regs yesterday and there is a new change this year...no limits on Adak...no more than 2 bulls and no bulls taken between Jan. 1 and Aug. 9...no closed season.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello All, here is my hunt report from Adak. Our party of 4 spent 10 days there, and it was a very good hunt. We arrived there on September 27 and returned on Octber 8th. We did not get any record bulls, and saw darn few of them. We arrived just before the rut started, and it wasn't until that time that we were finally able to spot some pretty good bulls in the 350 to 380 range. Mark Wagner was there as well with some of his clients. We really didn't rough it, as we spent every night in our lodging, and just drove out to the trailheads and hiked it every day. The weather was passable. Windy and wet, but not freezing.
As noted, the new regs are in place, only 2 bulls can be taken. That is a result of that coyote transporter that had wasted all those bulls previously. Even the residents of the island wanted to string that guy up.
Hunting pressure wasn't all that bad. There was a party of 8 fellas from North Dakota that flew in with us, as well as the clients for Mark. A Coast Guard Buoy Tender pulled in for 4 days and some of those guys hunted as well, though they were mainly interested in cows. Our party bagged 6 bulls, though none were record breakers. The North Dakotans actually hitched a ride to Scabbard Bay with a halibut boat for 4 days of hunting. They didn't do all that well. All in all, it was a really great time. Would I do it again? You bet! I believe there are still some very good bulls there, but they tend to hang out on the more rugged side of the island, until the rut starts and they are moving more.

NRA Endowment Member

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the report. Any photos?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, if I can figure out how to do it on this site. Looks like I don't have permission to post picturs.

NRA Endowment Member

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
posted Hide Post
Everyone has permission to post photos. You need to host them on a site like Photobucket and then you can post them back to here. I can assist if you want to email them to me.

one of us
Picture of MuskegMan
posted Hide Post
Well, my neighbor here in J-Town did this hunt last month. He said it was a blast and pretty easy. He just used milage to get a ticket to Adak. Alaska Air flies there with Horizon, or maybe they have direct jet service. He said you can rent a P/U truck for $80/day. They didn't do any camping - just drove out and hiked in every day.

Here are the pics he shared with me:

<<MM>>

Posts: 2097 | Location: S.E. Alaska | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice photos. The last one in particular is interesting.

I have yet to see Adak. Many people don't understand how far away it is from even Anchorage. It's a looong ways out there and the wind and weather can be nasty even by Alaska standards.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BPCBill:

Do email your photos to Yukon Delta. He has a high degree of computer skill and is a solid guy.

He posted my photos for me. I have seen the photos and looks like they had a great hunt, with a great outfitter. Bring good raingear.

Maybe I will have to check it out for myself... Wink

dancing

Cold Zero

One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BPCBill:
M70Nut, if you could give me an idea of where to hunt in Alaska for Moose, I'd go for it. I'll tell ya a little story about Moose in Montana. For years I hunted Elk in SW Montana, and I was virtually tripping over moose, and alot of very nice bulls. I put in for antlered bull tags for 25 years, and finally drew one. The year I drew, I couldn't find a bull to shoot. And I wasn't road hunting. I walked, rode horse, pounded up and down the mountains. I spent 3 weeks hunting over the entire season. Lots of cows and calves, no legal bulls. I have no idea where to go in Alaska, and from the reports I've gotten, big bulls are scarce in the "populated" areas. For those of us that don't live there, or know where to go, or have an "insider", we're pretty limited on where and how to hunt. The outfitters I talked to were all flying into Galena, primarily areas 23 and 24. Guess I'll settle for Caribou on Adak. Bottom line is, I've been there and am familiar with the lay of the land and the weather.
quote:
Originally posted by M70Nut:
Take a look into doing a float hunt for moose, that is the best way to get away from the crowds and get some real solitude and your not stuck in one location either. I know a few guys that can set one of those up for you, you can go as remote as you want or stay closer to civilization, it all depends on how much you are willing to spend. I say that because of the costs of air charters, that will be the biggest part of your hunt costs. I spent $2900 on air charters last year for this type of hunt and so did my partner and we had a great time. You'll also have to factor in the cost of a raft rental and if you need camping gear or not.

"We band of 45-70'ers"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd like to do some research on a float hunt. I don't know if the wife will let me out again next year. I was gone 2 weeks for this hunt, and she had to put up with my bird dogs. I'm lucky she didn't shoot them.

NRA Endowment Member

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cold Zero, you won't regret it. It was alot of fun. And the folks on the island were great, real friendly.
quote:
Originally posted by cold zero:
BPCBill:

Do email your photos to Yukon Delta. He has a high degree of computer skill and is a solid guy.

He posted my photos for me. I have seen the photos and looks like they had a great hunt, with a great outfitter. Bring good raingear.

Maybe I will have to check it out for myself... Wink

dancing

NRA Endowment Member

Theodore Roosevelt