Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moose....Shockey Argo Hunts ?
 Login/Join

posted
I have been moose hunting twice. No shot fired yet. I was wondering about options for an upcoming hunt. I cannot spend day after day wandering around in hip boots in an area where there might be moose. Physically I cannot do this. I noticed Jim Shockey offers Argo hunts are there any other outfitters that offer this as well. I am fully capable of stalking once something is sighted. Not looking for a canned hunt but at the same time looking for something a little easier

Posts: 7 | Location: Medina, MN | Registered: 26 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if you are really interested in MOOSE hunting --pm me with your phone no. and i will call you. i live in pa.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
We offer river based hunts from our base or spike camps. Huntig is not strenous as many of our clients have been in their 60's 70's & 80's. check out our website @ www.nwaoutfitters.com and pm me if interested. Shockey hunts are more expensive than ours and our sucess rate is second to none.

Posts: 20 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 May 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the message. I will check out your site

regards

posted Hide Post
I do like the idea of using the river. Your website is awesome. I will shoot you an email

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny to book an Alaska moose hunt from a guy with the nickname 'mad man', in Florida....

Posts: 314 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 December 2002Reply With Quote