Find
Notify
Tools

Goat Suggestions
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Vince Hazen
posted
I am trying to find more hunts that I can do with my wife coming along. Makes it much easier to sell. She is not a hunter and does not enjoy spike camping. Thinking about a goat hunt from a boat. Any recommendations/warnings on outfitters? Also any recommendations for other tag along hunts are welcome. thanks

Posts: 149 | Location: Lometa, Texas | Registered: 05 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
Vince, I'm literally headed out tomorrow AM at 5am to go see what Grizinator boat based hunts are all about. Give me a week and I'll have enough pics to give you a good idea what you are getting into.

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2318 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of blarey
posted Hide Post
Hello!
Another good reference according to "Hunting Report":
www.glacierguidesinc.com

Regards
Blaise

Posts: 5 | Location: Valais, Switzerland | Registered: 25 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jim in Katy
posted Hide Post
Vince, You should look at Bruce Parker for a boat based goat hunt. His goat hunts are out of Juneau and his new boat is very nice.Your wife will be very comfortable and will be very well taken care of on the boat. I killed my goat with him and had a great time. Check out his web page at Parker Guide Service.

Good Luck

Posts: 38 | Location: Katy, Texas | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote