THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Husband/Wife Luxury Boat Hunt for Brown & Black Bear for a friend

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Husband/Wife Luxury Boat Hunt for Brown & Black Bear for a friend
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
A friend of mine took his wife (and 3 other couples) on a Marco Polo sheep hunt in Asia that went really bad. So now he owes her big.

I suggested a boat based hunt in Alaska for them.

Looking for recommendations. Requirements:

1. Husband and wife team running the boat
2. My friend and his wife as the only hunters/fishers on the boat
3. Luxury accommodations and food
4. Mixed in with sightseeing
5. High success

Not looking for a budget hunt. I found a husband/wife team a few years ago that did this, but lost their contact info. It was first class. I was considering it for my wife and I; and her parents (for the sight seeing)

Thanks

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3060 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jimmy rosenbusch - he is booked way out though and $$$ but he has had a hunt set up just for husband/wife in the spring bear season glacier guides is the name of his outfit

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Yep - that's him! Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
jimmy rosenbusch - he is booked way out though and $$$ but he has had a hunt set up just for husband/wife in the spring bear season glacier guides is the name of his outfit

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3060 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Rosenbusch, his wife and kids all run boats. Fantastic Guides and first class boats.

Only heard good things with the Rosenbusch's

Alasska Master Guide #110, www.bristol-Bay.com

Posts: 36 | Location: Iliamna Alaska | Registered: 10 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Thanks - that's one of the names I gave him.