THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Jim Kedrowski/Alaskan Hunting Expeditions...Familiar with him?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jim Kedrowski/Alaskan Hunting Expeditions...Familiar with him?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Spring
posted
I have a friend that is wanting me to go a sheep hunt with him. He's considering Jim Kedrowski with Alaskan Hunting Expediations. Are you familar with him? Know anything about his area? Grizzly seems like a popular add-on with his hunts. What size bears are in his area?
Thanks in advance for any comments.

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
Where does he hunt sheep? My guess would be if he's hunting sheep and grizzly in the same area the bears would probably average about 6-8 feet with 8 foot being a big interior bear.

"We band of 45-70'ers"

Posts: 845 | Location: S.C. Alaska | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Spring,

I hunted with Jim last September, got a moose,sheep and bear. I am going this Oct. brown bear hunting with him and am booked for Sept. 2008 for moose, sheep, bear etc. I highly recommend him. If you want more info give me your contact number and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

Bob

Posts: 40 | Location: lewistown Montana | Registered: 25 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting about a good guide. I've emailed for his information.

Posts: 345 | Location: Dauphin Island, Alabama, USA | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bob-mt:
Spring,

I hunted with Jim last September, got a moose,sheep and bear. I am going this Oct. brown bear hunting with him and am booked for Sept. 2008 for moose, sheep, bear etc. I highly recommend him. If you want more info give me your contact number and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

Bob

Bob,
Thanks and I would really like to chat with you and hear your thoughts and insight on your hunt.
Check your PM.

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've met Jim, but have not hunted with him. I was impressed from our conversations, but this is not the same as going on a hunt. I know that Atchesons does some booking for him.

Good Luck,

Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote