Notify
Tools

Burkina faso
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted
Good morning,
I, again, am leaving for BF in 48 days. After many safaris I have the feeling of a new adventure! A group of 5 friends in search of 4 roan 4 buffalo and what we cross tracks while hunting. I have read and re read the hunting reports but any tips and advice is more than welcome!
Happy new year!

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Could the moderator move this to the African hunting forum please! Wrong continent

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
To steal the old line from the British comedy Faulty Towers "He's from Madrid"

And hope your BF trip goes well.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4202 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get a BUFF for all the sand/dust in the air.....the Harrmatten winds! Will have a great hunt! Great value also. Wish you and the team the best of luck!!

Did this hunt Feb 2016!

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A7Dave
posted Hide Post
I think it's old village in the Aleutians...

Dave

Posts: 921 | Location: AKexpat | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cold Trigger Finger
posted Hide Post
tu2
Thats a good one Dave !

Phil Shoemaker : "I went to a .30-06 on a fine old Mauser action. That worked successfully for a few years until a wounded, vindictive brown bear taught me that precise bullet placement is not always possible in thick alders, at spitting distances and when time is measured in split seconds. Lucky to come out of that lesson alive, I decided to look for a more suitable rifle."

Posts: 1934 | Location: Eastern Central Alaska | Registered: 15 July 2014Reply With Quote