THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Brown Bear Fall 2012 Hunting Reports

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brown Bear Fall 2012 Hunting Reports
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted
Haven't seen any ... Was it a bad season or is everyone just too modest ...

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4774 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post

Chuck, here's a Koktuli Bear we took in Sept,this was was taken downstream from the proposed pit in the same spot that the Pebble mine wants to bury with burden. There was a very large bear on the other side of the river but it was rageing and uncrossble! I took a midsize brown bear here on the Copper on a rb 525 tag.

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1413 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Akshooter
posted Hide Post
Did Marco get that bear? I didn't hear how his hunt turned out. I saw you guys fly by. I had a heck of a time with the pebble folks. They chased off a bear I was stalking.

DRSS
NRA life
AK Master Guide 124

Posts: 1562 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
That's a nice bear congrats!

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4774 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote