THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Looking for a last minute fall bear hunt cancellation

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a last minute fall bear hunt cancellation
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MotorCity
posted
Well, my father and I just got back from Zimbabwe in Africa and had a great hunt. Shot a cape buffalo, Eland, Bushbuck, baboon and a sable. My dad did not get his leopard. Now he is still in the hunting mood and we are looking for a last minute bear hunt this fall. I know all the reputable guides are booked. What I was hoping for is a cancellation hunt for 2. We would do brown or grizzly. Anyone know of any openings? Any help would be greatly appreciated. If we can't fill the hunt I will have to buy the new Skidoo REV XP X800 Renegade snowmobile.
Thanks and happy hunting.

Posts: 239 | Location: Rochester, Michigan | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm me as we had a cancellation for an early October Brown Bear hunt.Weather could be tough but great hunting

Doug Klunder

Posts: 163 | Location: United States | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Keith Atcheson had some cancellations a while ago... I seem to recall an early september two-species hunt was in there (including grizz). Alaska. See www.atcheson.com for contact details.

Frans (I seriously thought about taking the august dall/grizz opening, but I couldn't make the dates work).

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote