THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Moose/Other game Hunting near Hunter & Moose pass AK

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moose/Other game Hunting near Hunter & Moose pass AK
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all, I have been offered the oportunity to hunt Moose (self guided) near Hunter/Moose pass AK and am looking for information on game and or game reports for the area? This would be my first trip to Alaska for Big Game hunting and if any one is familier with the area I would sure appreciate your input! Not interested in Bear hunting but if there are any other oportunities for other game animals in the area, I would like to hear about that also! Thank you all very much in advance! Jeffrey

Jeff

Posts: 4 | Location: Great White North | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
If this is the same Moose Pass down towards Seward I would think that there's better places to hunt moose but that's just my opinion. Only other game in the area that I know of are brown bears, black bears, wolves and goat.

"We band of 45-70'ers"

Posts: 845 | Location: S.C. Alaska | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted Hide Post
Just shoot them bears .

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote