THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    One athletic goat... (cool picture)

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One athletic goat... (cool picture)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Don't know if it is a real picture, but saw it on another website. Pretty incredible! A goat with a death wish.

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 891 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No shadows anywhere under the goat cause me to be suspicious if this is a real photo.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6611 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like he got caught with someone else's nanny. LOL

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder which way is up and how steep it really is?

Posts: 279 | Registered: 25 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of AKsheephunter
posted Hide Post
That one there is a Nanny.

Goats and sheep have special hooves on them that actually retract like a suction cup, I have witnessed goats and sheep go right up a vertical wall as long as they have forward momentum, believe me they can go places you least expect.

Posts: 552 | Location: Brooks Range , Alaska | Registered: 14 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
Could the second pic be of mince athletic goat? Big Grin

Best-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 785 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote