New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some sorry SOB did this in Alaska
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have been gone from my home in Delta Junction.My neighbors have watched my place but cant be there all the time.I was informed by one of my friends that my house that I am building and my 5th wheel had been trashed and torn to pieces.They also shot and left a moose to rot in my yard.You would think the wonderful alaska state troopers would jump on this but they wont even call me back.There is at least $30,000 damage to my house and the 5th wheel is totalled.I am pretty sure it is the wonderful russian low life scumb that have hit me before.They stole $7,000 worth of stuff last time and I caught the low lifes and the wonderful troopers did nothing.Does any one know anyone high up I could call to get help with this problem.They have killed grizzleys at night on 4 wheelers near me and the troopers did nothing.They shot ravens they did nothing.Its a shame to see such a wonderful place go to crap.I wish they had never brought these low lifes to Delta Junction where I live.Its a shame you can have anything any more.

Posts: 2534 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Good luck.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
SSS

Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
Attorney General Daniel S. Sullivan
P.O. Box 110300
Juneau, AK 99811-0300
tel: 907-465-2133
fax: 907-465-2075
email: attorney.general@alaska.gov

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I'd also post what you have just written (perhaps leave out the "russian" and just call them "low life scum" lest you be labeled prejudiced) to most every newspaper within a couple hundred miles and maybe other citizens will start complaining too.

P.S. Sorry to hear this has happened to you!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7765 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a sad commentary these days that so many examples of what my Grandfather called "Poor White Trash" exist. They never had the desire to work and accumulate things, and they take out their despair and worthlessness by vandalizing others who have nice things.

My sympathies for your loss...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
sounds like it's time to put out a bunch of bear traps in the yard. Might want to put up a couple of "no trespassing" signs, just so you can say you tried.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. wish you the best. Do like it says above and contact the Att' Gen' Office. You could also ask them why the State Troopers did not want to investigate.

Cold Zero

One of Us
posted Hide Post
they know it's native (first nation) and their hands are tied by federal regs. everyone should live by the same laws or be eliminated.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I moved there in 1998 and it was the most awesome place on earth.They piled in the russians from oreagon and washington state and ruined the place.They shoot moose all year long,wipe out lakes till there is no fish left,hunt and jump geese off of 4 wheelers ,shoot herds of caribou illegally and pick out the ones they want and get off with $50 fines.I am calling Juneau today to see why the wonderful troopers wont even investigate.They did this before and I had to catch the sargent in charge of Delta and get him to make a report but nothing came of it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
When the state legalizes parting together cars so you can steal them and sell parted together cars something is wrong.These people are not citizens and hate the United States but love all the money we give them.In a short period 8 years they have gone from being on welfare to driving new bmws and living in 10,000 sq ft houses and dont pay taxes or abide by and state federal or game laws.They steal what they want and kill what they want all year long and no one does anything about it.I caught one with 80 grouse in a cooler on his new 4 wheeler .He said I have to feed my family.I saw him later that day in his brand new f 350 one ton at the grocery store with $500 of groceries they got on food stamps.They have stolen this town and area dry of big game and property.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I keep hearing stories similar to what you're talking about. I agree with the comments about contacting the attorney general's office and I wouldn't mention "Russians". Think I'd keep letters going to his office AND my friendly, local representative & state senator in Juneau as well. Make sure your comments are on record.
Wish you the best. I dunno what it's gonna take to get this kind of maliciousness under control but it's time it stopped.
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Call the Governer..Good Luck tu2

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have the same Russians in MT it’s the same story they pay for food with food Stamps in fur coats then get in to there BMW. I think they were given Asylum form Russia and for some resin the good old US pays them to live here I went to school with a lot of them they could not eat off of any Americans silverware or plats so the school had to treat them special there was a lot of other thing to but after 10 year I forget seems like they move after people stop putting up with their shit after 8 years of poaching and getting played for jobs they didn’t do , the years in and out of jail they most of them left.

Posts: 166 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
Who are these People? Why are they where they are? I am in the dark I guess on the above questions.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM me.

I know a better way you can get even.

Trust me.

This one will pay you back..

Sincerely,
Thomas

Thomas Kennedy

Posts: 122 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 08 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I feel for your situation..When I lived in Florida they moved into my community by the droves turned my town into a little moscow they do what they want act how they want most and except us who have been here to kiss their asses hope you get some justice

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK Delta Brother.

Here is how to do it!

Set up a meeting with
Rainer Delaney
Revenue Officer
Field Branch SB/SE

907-456-0498

I guarantee they pay little for taxes and
he is the field officer for this whole section of the state.

Unlike the good people who ply this forum, those scumbuckets don't often pay taxes.

The ones with prison tattoos are the ones that he wants.

He's better than any other agency.

Sincerely,
Thomas

Thomas Kennedy

Posts: 122 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 08 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Its time the alaska f&g got them too.I swear they are going to turn this place into a gameless desert.I use to see at least 30 moose on my 10 mile drive to town now you never see one!!!I think the sheep will be the only game left because they are too hard to hunt.They are wiping out the moose and caribou everywhere.I am trying to decide if its really worth it to stay or not.I have been stolen from and vandalized so many times I dont think this time in this ecomany I will get to recover from this one.I had just called to try to get insurance for my house under construction two weeks ago and they refused saying its too rural.I only live 1/2 mile from the firestation .I dont see it getting any better in Delta and I have yet to see any one try to stop these people from stealing ,vandalizing and poaching!!!It really sucks when people who are not even citizens and hate our country are able to do this and get away with it!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They get away with it because people just like you let them. Talking about it ain't going to get it done. Neither is relying on any authority. Get a band of guys together and start cracking heads. They will move on real quick when they know the gig is up. Your options....crack heads or move.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Woodrow,

Glad to see you live on the other side of the country. Stay there!

Vigilante army isn't what America is all about, how would you like it in your neighborhood?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hide Post
They get away with it because people just like you let them. Talking about it ain't going to get it done. Neither is relying on any authority. Get a band of guys together and start cracking heads. They will move on real quick when they know the gig is up. Your options....crack heads or move.

????? Yeah move your ass to jail you do some bs like that.

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of this sad situation. Is it possible to set some bear traps & see what you catch? Wink

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11023 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D99:
Woodrow,

Glad to see you live on the other side of the country. Stay there!

Vigilante army isn't what America is all about, how would you like it in your neighborhood?

I'm not big on vigilantes, because they can be so easily emotionally swayed (the old mob sinks to the lowest common denominator rule). OTOH if I knew who was the head of the group repeatedly doing the dirty to me while being ignored by the law, I'd probably spend a while thinking about the how of it and kill him. If you don't want to go that far, a mason jar full of gas (be sure not to forget the gloves), a match and a hammer (for the window glass) will customize an F350 in very short order.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DGR416

If you post this complaint on the Alaska Forum you will get some response from the troopers.
http://forums.outdoorsdirector...php/2-Alaska-Hunting

I posted a scam which I have posted here also and had 3 state troopers contact me within 2 days.
Like evrything else time heals all and they are overloaded. So most of these things go unsolved or no arrests.
Good luck dont stoop to their level out smart them.
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Call it what you want, but when the authorities ignore the problem what are you going to do...allow them to run YOU out of town? Looks like that is exactly what is going on here as DGR416 is trying to decide if it is worth staying there or not. Sometimes a man just has to stand on his own two feet and do whatever it takes to preserve his way of life and property. I always pictured Alaskan men to be tough, rugged and take shit from noboby....I am disappointed.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Do I really need to point out the obvious fact that you are making assumptions about internet posters posting internet opinions?

Maybe dgr416 is really a resident of Alaska and or Delta Junction. Maybe there really are Russian immigrant criminals there. Maybe the State Troopers really are not willing and able to assist. Maybe my name really is Scott King and I am in Dillingham.

Maybe not.

FWIW, some Russians from the Kenai Peninsula annually fish the Bristol Bay red run. Yes a portion of them do get into mischief, but on the other hand so do a portion of the lower 48'ers, and (gasp, the horror,) so do some of the locals. Organized crime sprees have been well rumored but little proven here in DLG.

I remember dgr416 posting not that long ago a rant regarding the ADFG's elimination of the moose herd around Delta with a cow moose hunt. True, I do claim to live on the western coast of AK and Delta is far to the east of me but as of yet I am unaware of the extinction of the moose around Delta Junction. Perhaps like I need occasionally dgr416 is off its med's and as with myself a few nights stay in a safe, warm, padded hospital room will bring a cheerier outlook on life.

Woodrow, as an overview, Alaskan men now consider the annual check from the gov. named the Permanent Fund Dividend their Right, their due, their requirement. Theres nothing "tough, rugged, and taking no shit from anybody," about that. Its money from the gov that we didn't earn, we aren't being refunded, we aren't owed. At least as I see it.

Now that I've gone and called b.s. on more than a few readers here I respectfully and meekly await the insult avalanche.

Posts: 9250 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Akshooter
posted Hide Post
This topic has me curious and a little concerned.
Sorry about all the problems up in Delta. My neabors at my cabin (lake Louise)have been complaining lately about Russians and poaching.
I did'nt think much about it till I saw this, Now I'm more than a little concerned.
Dose anyone here know about this problem anywhere else in AK especially Lake Louise.

DRSS
NRA life
AK Master Guide 124

Posts: 1562 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Scott King
Say Hi to Chris Carr in Portage Creek
I like that little remote town you live in.
AS for the post here in New Mexico we have problems with people from another country.
But as you say they are not the only ones that are contributing to the illegal activities.
Just have to be on the look out and use more trail cams I guess. They use them on private ranches here and Colorado to catch and convict poachers.
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Write a letter to your State congressman and your State senator; follow them up with a polite phone call 2 weeks after to assure the letter has had time to be read & some acton taken. There is nothing that gets action like a congressional inquiry..........Chaz

Posts: 279 | Location: michigan | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wino
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
Do I really need to point out the obvious fact that you are making assumptions about internet posters posting internet opinions?

Maybe dgr416 is really a resident of Alaska and or Delta Junction. Maybe there really are Russian immigrant criminals there. Maybe the State Troopers really are not willing and able to assist. Maybe my name really is Scott King and I am in Dillingham.

Maybe not.

FWIW, some Russians from the Kenai Peninsula annually fish the Bristol Bay red run. Yes a portion of them do get into mischief, but on the other hand so do a portion of the lower 48'ers, and (gasp, the horror,) so do some of the locals. Organized crime sprees have been well rumored but little proven here in DLG.

I remember dgr416 posting not that long ago a rant regarding the ADFG's elimination of the moose herd around Delta with a cow moose hunt. True, I do claim to live on the western coast of AK and Delta is far to the east of me but as of yet I am unaware of the extinction of the moose around Delta Junction. Perhaps like I need occasionally dgr416 is off its med's and as with myself a few nights stay in a safe, warm, padded hospital room will bring a cheerier outlook on life.

Woodrow, as an overview, Alaskan men now consider the annual check from the gov. named the Permanent Fund Dividend their Right, their due, their requirement. Theres nothing "tough, rugged, and taking no shit from anybody," about that. Its money from the gov that we didn't earn, we aren't being refunded, we aren't owed. At least as I see it.

Now that I've gone and called b.s. on more than a few readers here I respectfully and meekly await the insult avalanche.

patriot

I think what we are experiencing is the loss of our rural ways. Even Northern Nevada is getting too populated for my liking. Used to be able to drive for hundreds of miles in the high desert without seeing another human being, now they're creeping in everywhere. Never used to lock up a pickup, let alone take the keys out of it, now the Union Pacific can't keep the crack heads from stealing comm. wire from the RR. It's a sad sad time, hopefully the city dwellers will move back, and take the scum with them.

"Earth First, we'll mine the other planets later"
"Strip mining prevents forest fires"

Posts: 2407 | Location: smokey southren humboldt county nevada | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elk88101:
Hey Scott King
Say Hi to Chris Carr in Portage Creek
I like that little remote town you live in.
AS for the post here in New Mexico we have problems with people from another country.
But as you say they are not the only ones that are contributing to the illegal activities.
Just have to be on the look out and use more trail cams I guess. They use them on private ranches here and Colorado to catch and convict poachers.
Larry

I've spent some funny moments with Chris, what a personality!

About the time folks like Woodrow start believing the typing on the internet and making character assumptions based on such, my bs meter goes goofy. Sure, it is possible Delta Junction is a hotbed of Russian sin.

I was burglarzed for a cordless sawzall and circular saw this past Memorial Day. I am among the first in Dillingham to install a security system in my shop. No biggie.

Alaska State Troopers are semi itinerant and so not as suseptible to local influence or pressure. A trooper enforcing the law and therefore making itself unpopular in Delta Junction or Dillingham is likely to be transfered in a short period of time and end up in a new post that is unaware of the community passions felt for the trooper in its previous position. State Troopers unable or unwilling to enforce state law I find unlikely if just not flat unbelieveable.

I find it more common than not for me to be wrong so who knows!

Posts: 9250 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Scott King I will tell every russian I know that you love them and will take them hunting and everything you own is freely theirs.It really sucks when you put your heart into building your dream house out of your pocket and it is almost totally distroyed.I have been stolen way too many times and had my property totally torn to pieces by this lawless vandals.Anyone who has lived in Delta can tell you how how much it has changed here.We has a resident herd of caribou at Donnley Dome that got wiped out by the Russians.Ask anyone in Delta how the russian have effected this place crime and game wise.It use to be one of the best places on earth now its turning into a lawless craphole where there will be no game to hunt.If you dont live there you dont know what is going on.While most are struggling through this ecomany the russians as a whole are on easy street.I hated to see them come here and I know they wont leave till there is no more game or anything left to steal!!!

One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodrow S:
Call it what you want, but when the authorities ignore the problem what are you going to do...allow them to run YOU out of town? Looks like that is exactly what is going on here as DGR416 is trying to decide if it is worth staying there or not. Sometimes a man just has to stand on his own two feet and do whatever it takes to preserve his way of life and property. I always pictured Alaskan men to be tough, rugged and take shit from noboby....I am disappointed.

I bet you think "Roadhouse" was a good movie.....
I've always felt that if someone were truly serious about doing something, maybe, just maybe, the WORLD WIDE WEB isn't the place to saber rattle. Call me crazy.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgr416:
Scott King I will tell every russian I know that you love them and will take them hunting and everything you own is freely theirs.It really sucks when you put your heart into building your dream house out of your pocket and it is almost totally distroyed.I have been stolen way too many times and had my property totally torn to pieces by this lawless vandals.Anyone who has lived in Delta can tell you how how much it has changed here.We has a resident herd of caribou at Donnley Dome that got wiped out by the Russians.Ask anyone in Delta how the russian have effected this place crime and game wise.It use to be one of the best places on earth now its turning into a lawless craphole where there will be no game to hunt.If you dont live there you dont know what is going on.While most are struggling through this ecomany the russians as a whole are on easy street.I hated to see them come here and I know they wont leave till there is no more game or anything left to steal!!!

To be sure I absolutely do not know whats going on in Delta Junction.

Having said that, because you are an anonymous internet poster, because you have in the past made incredible, nay unbelievable claims regarding the wholesale elimination of moose herds in the Delta area at the hands of the ADFG, because your current incredible claim is that Russian immigrants are involved in a crime spree,....... no,......terrorist anarchy that the usually well respected Alaska State Troopers and Fish and Wildlife Protection officers are intentionally promoting by refusing to enforce the law,......I just have my doubts regarding your story.

Please do tell every Russian you know you think I love them, you think I'll take them hunting and you think everything I own is freely theirs. If you have as much credibility at home as you do on the internet I don't think I'll expect a deluge of tourist russians.