Find
Notify
Tools

Alaskan Adventure Tours
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted
Does anyone have any information on this outfit for coastal Black Bear?

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hve not heard of them.Are you looking for a guided trip or a do it yourself???

Posts: 91 | Location: Anchorage Alaska | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
They are out of Whittier Alaska. I booked with them at the Convention in Reno for 2006. Talked to them and others for hours, they were the only ones who were booked full for 2005, plus I had seen a show on the outdoor channel featuring their hunt.

I talked with three folks who were booking their second hunt, 'nuff said".

Just looking for more information on what I may have to look forward to.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBoutfishn:
They are out of Whittier Alaska. I booked with them at the Convention in Reno for 2006. Talked to them and others for hours, they were the only ones who were booked full for 2005, plus I had seen a show on the outdoor channel featuring their hunt.

I talked with three folks who were booking their second hunt, 'nuff said".

Just looking for more information on what I may have to look forward to.

If they hunt Prince William Sound,(PWS) you will be in a constant state of awe!! thumb Bring lots of film and good rain gear & rubber boots!!
You will not believe the scenery!! I have hunted some of the islands and fished a bunch in PWS!
Good luck!!

Posts: 2357 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote