THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Bruce Parker/Parker Guide Service, Goat and bear!

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bruce Parker/Parker Guide Service, Goat and bear!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Bruce Parker out of Sitka has just agreed to let me book for him. I have hunted with Bruce on 2 occasions recently and had nothing but the best of experiences with him and his operation.

Bruce hunts both black and brown bear spring and fall with the goat hunts being only late hunts in Nov.

Expectation should be for brown bears to be mature heavy bears in the 8-9 foot range with an occasional larger bear. Black bears should be incredibly plentiful with an average around 7 feet. Goats since they are only hunted late will have gorgeous fur and average horn length of 9". The goat hunts are not the usual bust your hump deal. Actually all of Bruce's hunts are doable by about anyone of any physical ability. Goats are booked solid through 2005 but there are some openings for bears in 2004 and 2005.

Bruce's accomodations are aboard his very comfortable 60 foot yacht and the hunts are conducted from skiffs with new 4 stroke outboards.

If any of the above sounds interesting please contact me at your leisure.

Good Hunting,

Mark

Posts: 12879 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote