THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    2021 "BLUEBERRIES" Sweet & Large & Bountiful & Ripe Early & Super Delicious.

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2021 "BLUEBERRIES" Sweet & Large & Bountiful & Ripe Early & Super Delicious.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
And they are good for your body. They are quite early this year.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 311 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Our blue berry crop dried up in the drought we were having.

Just received some rain hopefully the black berries.

Make it.

Posts: 19392 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
first time in 8-9 years the weather has been nice enough for me to actually get some blueberries.
they usually try to flower then get froze out in the spring.

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
My wife make's a quickie pick every day for salmon berry's and our home raspberry patch will go crazy soon. The blue and blackberry are there just not in force,,plenty of others though,,

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1409 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just picked 5 quart bucket of black berries they are ripening fast.

Posts: 19392 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
first time in 8-9 years the weather has been nice enough for me to actually get some blueberries.
they usually try to flower then get froze out in the spring.

Being where you’re at Lamar, you ought to go out for some huckleberries. We went out the other day (Idaho) and there is an early, great crop.

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They all sound delicious!
I love wild blue berries but get them infrequently.
Enjoy what you have guys!

Zeke

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Yum! Yum! I missed going to Alaska this summer! Had it planned and tickets booked, but had to back out for a number of reasons, all of which were best in the end.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
My preacher buddy recently buried + did the service of a guy down here who had a wealthy family who invited Peter up to Alaska this October for free lodging, etc. He just has to pay his airline ticket. $450.00 or there about. No moose or any other game hunting except for duck hunting to his hearts content + all the fishing he can get in. Sounds like a smoking deal to me. I'm not involved in this excursion but many times I have been given hunts on some fabulous places when I was with Peter; preachers get some great deals.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Yep, my ticket was $450 round trip. Fortunately I have a year to use it. tu2 I ended up having some serious skin cancer recently discovered and just had surgery on two of them. My face looks like I was in a prize fight. Glad that I cancelled the Alaskan trip and got it taken care of. My Alaskan grandsons were not happy about me not coming. Oh well. . . . . .