THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Referrances/ bear hunting with Tom & Luke Krueger.

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Referrances/ bear hunting with Tom & Luke Krueger.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm discussing/ about ready to book a bear hunt with Alaskan Trackers, Tom & Luke Krueger. Any experiences about him or his hunts would be helpful info. Thanks for taking time out of your day to consider my hunting info.

velocity is like a new car, always losing value.
BC is like diamonds, holding value forever.

Posts: 1650 | Location: , texas | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
Never heard of the Krueger's, but he hunts pretty much in sight of Anchorage and the Kenai. If you're looking for a wilderness experience unit 16 isn't it. Intensive bear control, multiple bag limits, bear trapping, lots of so-called bush dwellers. PM for better bets.

Jim

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1410 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote