THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Need someone to hunt with along the Koyukuk this Sept?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need someone to hunt with along the Koyukuk this Sept?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My 23 foot Wooldridge Alaskan is finally built and next year it will be set up for hunting the Koyukuk every year for moose.
I would love to get in an advance trip this Sept.
If anyone is looking to add another to there boat this Sept I can make it. I am self employed so time off is not a problem. I know what gas costs and am more than willing to pay my share.
I have an Arctic Oven tent and am willing to use my truck to haul the boat as well. I have all the camping gear needed as long as three 30 gallon and four 15 gallon fuel containers.
Drop me a message if you have an opening.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you willing to do the cooking and clean the dishes...and pack out the game? Hey, just kiddin ya. I hope you find a hunting partner and have a safe, fun trip.

Woody

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cook, yes. Wash dishes, no. That is what paper plates and plastic silverware is for!
I see you are from Pa. My home state also and the fall of 2008 my brother is coming up from Pa to join me on the first trip up there

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
Snowwolfe,

Are you likely to be home on 30th or 31st August? I will be in Anchorage then and would like to come see your rig.

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote