Tools

So you want to be a Moose hunter!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...EZ2U&feature=related

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2300 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HOLLY SHIT Eeker glad i am not a bow hunter i am happy to stick with my 9.3 BOOM

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Shot at 2 yards? You know that is embedded in his memory foever.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
anything less than about 50 feet I wouldn't have a clue how it measured up in yards.

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GSSP
posted Hide Post
Dang! That's WAY close!

Back about 1993/4 I was in NE Utah, bowhunting for elk, trudging through the willows in a creek bottom. Head down, looked up and was face to face, about 6-7 ft from a small paddle head bull Shiras moose. Scared the living heck out of me. I started backin up saying, wo, wo, wo. I guess he could have cared less as he just looked at me, probably thinking "you stupid human!"

Then, 2 yrs ago, their was this guy at 15 yds taken with my Ruger NMBH in 45 Colt.

Posts: 1719 | Location: Utah | Registered: 01 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That scene is on one of the mathews bowhunting dvds, cant remember which one.......

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of oakman
posted Hide Post
that will get the blood pumping..WOW..... patriot

life member of SCI
life member of NRA
NTA
Master Scorer SCI
Scorer for Rowland Ward

www.african-montana-taxidermy.com

Posts: 241 | Location: Montana USA | Registered: 01 September 2008Reply With Quote