THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Spring Brown Bear out of Port Lions

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Brown Bear out of Port Lions
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am putting together my spring brown bear permit hunt. Anyone have the same permit or know someone who does? I think my regular hunting partner can't make it,looking to go with someone else.I have some rough plans put together already.I have a cabin for a week,plans with an airservice out of Kodiak,taking my small Zodiac and motor.My dates etc. can change if I hook up with someone who can't make approx. April 25 thru May 4. If you want to hunt or to go just for the experience, figure your cost to be about $600 to $800 to cover drive, ferry to Kodiak,airfare,cabin. Thanks

Posts: 222 | Location: Alaska- The Greatland | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I found the names and addresses of the other permit winners in the same hunt. I am going to mail them each a letter. If anyone would like to get started on the new season with some excitement, please let me know. I have gone on permit hunts like this as a non-hunter,and had a great time. Thanks again

Posts: 222 | Location: Alaska- The Greatland | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a cabin in your area located ,on a nice big stream with bear in my back yard. I just run my boat to the cabin. Want to talk?
ncooper@alaska.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Email sent to ncooper.