THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    How to upload a video of a BB Hunt

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to upload a video of a BB Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have just recieved a video clip of a hunt we did in the spring for Brown Bear. It is stored in my documents on my pc and runs with Media Player. How can i upload it here for you guys to check out?

Any thoughts

Slasher

Doug Klunder

Posts: 163 | Location: United States | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go to youtube. upload it there. post a link here

Posts: 141 | Location: Eastern Oregon | Registered: 26 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
The problem with youtube is that you have your anti-hunters viewing it as well. If they are logged members, they can tag it so it can only be viewed by youtube members, hence, we'd all have to join to view your video if it was ever tagged as "inappropriate."

Check out photobucket, putfile, and hunt101 for uploading as well.

I've not done it but as I understand it, with photobucket, you have your OWN account, so you can upload any video you want and post it here for all to see.

Also, make sure whatever host you use supports enough pixels or whatever the heck it is for better quality viewing. I think putfile videos have been pretty good.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns