New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yukon, you forget something?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I really couldn't say...statue of limitations and such. Actually, I'm just north of you right now in Ft. Worth for a few weeks.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoying the weather?? I don't remember Africa being near as hot as what we're going thru right now. Can't wait to get to your territory at the end of Aug. Free air conditioning!! Smiler
Hope you're enjoying Ft Worth. If you get a chance, make it out to Arlington for a ball game. It's a fantastic stadium.

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It hasn't really gotten hot yet. Normally, it would be up to 100 by this time and stay there for several weeks at least. Al Gore is going to have to come up with something different I think instead of global warming.

I usually get out to the ballpark as a friend has a suite at ALL of the stadiums...that's a great way to watch a game...and I was at the last Stars game with the Red Wings. I used to work at the old stadium when Nolan Ryan played there...was sick and didn't work the night he threw his last no hitter! Mad

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote