THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Any one gotten a brown bear this fall?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any one gotten a brown bear this fall?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted
Just wondering ...

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4774 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
Chuck I killed a smallish brown bear here on my local river. We have a rural (1 bear a year) preference hunt here and in hopes of helping our dwindling moose #'s my wife and I take a bear every year. We are especially hard on the wolves during trapping season as well. Jim

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1413 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
Good for you, congrats! I'm jealous, but the wife won't move to Alaska, too cold lol. We met when she was in college in Potsdam, N.Y where they typcially get two weeks in the winter where the high temperature is -15 degrees. She's thinking an island beach for retirement lol.

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4774 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote