THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Stainless synthetic 375 Rem. Ultra Mag. SOLD

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stainless synthetic 375 Rem. Ultra Mag. SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I listed one today in classifieds. Give the ad a look and bump it to the top if you wouldn't mind. Thanks from a long time Alaska resident.Only $625 if shipping is not necessary. Longshots

Posts: 222 | Location: Alaska- The Greatland | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who's doing the work on your project gun-in state.?

-Ron

Posts: 192 | Location: Anchorage, Ak | Registered: 16 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only smith around here now that can do a good job on it, Xtreme Gunworks. Currently in Palmer,moving to Wasilla soon. I got his name from Dave Caboth who used to work here in Alaska,but he moved to Washington. I had a hard time finding him,but thanks to these forums we connected.

Posts: 222 | Location: Alaska- The Greatland | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you are looking for a good smith try Stan Jackson or Homer Strickland, both in Anchorage.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote