New
Find
Notify
Tools

trade reloading set up
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi everyone, I have a complete reloading set up I would like to trade for a rifle or hand gun. Im posting it in the AK forum because I would like to deal local because of the shipping cost.

The reloding stuff is a mix of rcbs and redding. I have everything to reload .338wm, .44 rem mag and 30.06 sprg. it includes press, 4 sets of dies, 2 full sets of shell holders, hand primer, tumbler, nosler manual, speer manual, scale, powder shot, powder trickler, tons of brass, case trimers for all three calibers, misc brushes, primers, bullets, powder, brass, lubes,lube pad, case block, de-buring tools calipers, bullet puller and cases for all.

Im sure I missed a bunch so please feel free to come take a look. I inversted over a thousand dollars into this project but just dont have the time to do it. Some prefered trades would be .300wsm, 7mm mag, .270, .375, 45.70, .44, .40cal .45acp,.454,.500 etc. Really like a 1911,329 or glock in pistols rifles I would prefer stainless. Im really open to this one guys so feed back is good. please email me at kenaiking@gmail.com with questions or offers thanks KK