Find
Notify
Tools

Iam Looking for a Brown Bear Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BIJOUCREEK
posted
I am looking for a Brown/Grizz hunt for me and a buddy. I am hopeing to do some trading? half cash half custom guns, or you tell me what you can do. If you need some custom rifles built for you and your guides or just to have and sell to clients I can do that. I can build anything you want. here are a couple that might work in alaska.

500 JEFFERY

STAINLESS 600 OVERKILL "THE ROGUE"

600 OVERKILL "TEMBO"

500 JEFFERY TAKE DOWN 6LBS "GRIZZINATOR"

338 LAPUA TITANIUM 6LBS

338 Lapua Stiller Tac 338

These are just some examples you can see more images in the custom rifle forum posted by me and safarikid or my websight www.bijoucreek.com
let me know if you have any interest in a trade or partial trade.

Posts: 155 | Location: Byers Co | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted Hide Post
Hi ; I,m not a guide or outfitter ...
Just a comment on your rifles .. They all look AWESOME !!!!
That 600 TEMBO is gorgeous!!!!! I mean WOW .. Now thats a 600 that I would want to shoot ...., And I don,t want to shoot a 600 .. But I'de like to shoot that one ............I hope you get a real nice Southeast fall hunt ....... Lots of cool stuff to do other than sleep in a mountain tent ......... Like eat fresh crab and shrimp , and halibut and several types of salmon ," sea bright " not river fish ... Maybe even pop a Sitka Black tail .Cruise around in a cool boat , see the prettiest country on earth , ect.ect........ I,ve shot them with a 500 A-Sq and it just poked a tennis ball size hole out the other side .the 500 Jeffries would be ideal !!

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BIJOUCREEK
posted Hide Post
thanks for the comment about the rifles, and for a little info on alaska I have never been and want all the info I can get.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Great looking work! I hope you get the hunt you are looking for! thumb

Posts: 5717 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BIJOUCREEK
posted Hide Post
Appreciate it buckeyeshooter. Yeah I do to. i have wanted to go to Alaska for a long time. considered trying to get stationed there when i was in the military, never made it, now i wished I had pushed harder to get there, either way I will be going some how some way.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Cliff Smith, Triple C Outfitters not sure if he will trade. He also has unguided hunts with full equipment packages.
http://www.triplecoutfittersalaska.com/index.html

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
Non-residents can not do un-guided grizzly or brown bear hunts

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4206 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 458Win:

Unless accompanied by a close family member.

Which annoys me because my uncle can't take me, but all sorts of other relations are allowed.

Posts: 956 | Location: PNW | Registered: 27 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RyanB:
quote:
Originally posted by 458Win:

Unless accompanied by a close family member.

Which annoys me because my uncle can't take me, but all sorts of other relations are allowed.

Within the second degree of kindred!!

I know, it's kind of ironic. I can't take my brother's son (my nephew) nor my cousin. BUT, I can take my brother/sister inlaw - on my wife's side & no blood relation.
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Akshooter
posted Hide Post
Yes we are at the mercy of symantics here. Don't matter who you care about or you consider familly you are bound by whoever defined the term ( second degree of kindred).

I was hunting with a friend in Montana one time when he took me to a ranch who he was friends with.

That rancher told me that he really wanted a big bear but would never be able to afford to hunt one. Then he told me if he could talk his sister who lived in S.E. AK to go out with him so he could " shoot one on her tag" he would.

I really did'nt think about it till later but if I had I probably still would'nt have mentioned that he can hunt legaly with his sister. I was'nt poaching in his state he dos'nt need to in mine.

DRSS
NRA life
AK Master Guide 124

Posts: 1562 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote