THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Anyone want to order a new Arctic Oven?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want to order a new Arctic Oven?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just found out Alaska Tent and Tarp will give a 10% discount if two people at a time order a tent.
Ill be ordering one soon, does anyone want to join up with me for the 10% off?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snowwolfe:
I just found out Alaska Tent and Tarp will give a 10% discount if two people at a time order a tent.
Ill be ordering one soon, does anyone want to join up with me for the 10% off?

I bought one in 04(10x10) Dam nice tent, too hot for moose season on the Kenai. I am going to have them install a window in the tent & fly Wink

Posts: 2360 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote