Find
Notify
Tools

Diamond D holsters?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MOA TACTICAL
posted
Anyone got one, I ordered one for my 41 Blackhawk for our upcoming Wyoming moose hunt.

Looks pretty handy, would have loved to have had it this weekend in Victoria on Sambar.

Posts: 955 | Location: Until I am back North of 60. | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yea, I have one for a S&W airlite 44 mag I have. They are made very well and handy at that, wish they made one that was nylon, leather and AK weather don't go well together. Mine is packed ready to go to Dillingham this coming weekend.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They do show a camo nylon Guides Choice rig on their website but states that is is discontinued....I wonder why they don't give you that option if you so choose it??? I agree that leather and wet weather don't mix very well. Not good for the leather or the gun, especially so if it is not stainless. Maybe someone living close to this company can put a bug in their ear to at least offer it as an option.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MOA TACTICAL
posted Hide Post
I hate nylon, but it's too bad they don't make a Kydex model.

Posts: 955 | Location: Until I am back North of 60. | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With Quote