THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Re: Saeed's latest video, sign up!

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Saeed's latest video, sign up!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted
I only had a couple of skips with the first disk near the end.

Good video though. As usual .

Posts: 9823 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ironbender
posted Hide Post

I'm back in Kenai. Please add me to the list once again. Anticipating the video!

--Mike

Posts: 113 | Location: In the shadow of the Kenai mountains. | Registered: 12 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 3584ELK
posted Hide Post
gotcha

Posts: 596 | Location: Lake Andes, SD | Registered: 15 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Could I please be added to the list? I know I'm at the bottom, but the wait is worth it!
Thanks,
Elk Country

Posts: 180 | Location: Northern Colorado, USA | Registered: 26 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
SORRY!!! Wasn't paying attention. This is the ALASKA forum.
Is there a copy of the video going around the lower 48?
Elk Country

Posts: 180 | Location: Northern Colorado, USA | Registered: 26 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, the Tanzania DVD's are toast. Ironbender tried them in his computer and they would not work. I tried them in two different DVD players and two computers.They will play for less than minute and then freeze up. It does not make any sense to send them out to anyone else. If someone had a DVD cleaner I could send them to them. Is there any way to get a new DVD ?

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Please put me on the list. Mike

Posts: 915 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote