New
Find
Notify
Tools

This one won't be
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Killing anymore moose or caribou. Took this one on Saturday while out caribou hunting. Approximately 130 pounds. 300 WBY and 180 grin Remington Core-Lokts at 151 yards.

Posts: 1058 | Location: Lodge Grass, MT. Sitka, Bethel, Fort Yukon, Chevak, Skagway, Cantwell and Pt. Hope Alaska | Registered: 24 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice wolf, I shot one a few years ago in 20d that has the same color as yours, congradulations. What kind of sled is that? I am looking for one to pull behind my snowmachine for spring bear. Thanks

Posts: 71 | Location: north pole , alaska | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's just a homemade plywood sled.

Posts: 1058 | Location: Lodge Grass, MT. Sitka, Bethel, Fort Yukon, Chevak, Skagway, Cantwell and Pt. Hope Alaska | Registered: 24 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Will he be mounted or just tanned?

Posts: 281 | Location: Utah | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Alan: Great looking wolf and congratulations. Now, to really get the preservationist's shorts in a bind, why not send that photo on to the Friends of Animals, PETA & the Sierra Club sites? I think I would, not that I ever "stir the pot".

Bear in Fairbanks

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice Wolf Allen, you made Kyle my youngest want a wolf!
Kurt

posted Hide Post
nice looking wolf, I need to get one, it seems every time I go out looking for wolves I don't see any, but when I don't have the rifle with me I see the dang things. Get as many as you can

Posts: 27 | Location: los anchorage AK | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote