THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Re: Delta Caribou Herd or Cari-Elk?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Delta Caribou Herd or Cari-Elk?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of CK
posted
This is a photo from my solo Caribou hunt. I harvested this bull (Delta Caribou) last Sept 04'. It scored 336 6/8th with SCI, which made the book with no palms or shovels. The burrs at the base were 8 inches around. One side of the main beam was 49 inches and the other was 47 inches. [url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=217034&c=500&z=1"] [/url]

"Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass." Mark Twain - Chris - IYAOYAS!

Posts: 653 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Who did you fly across the River with?I have trouble finding good people to fly with.The last one said he was not going to pick me back up!I had to flag down another plane and get him to send in a plane for me.

Posts: 2534 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CK
posted Hide Post
Newer photo's added above.

"Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass." Mark Twain - Chris - IYAOYAS!

Posts: 653 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote