THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    "GREAT NORTHERN GUNS" is going out of business...."SADLY".

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"GREAT NORTHERN GUNS" is going out of business...."SADLY".
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I worked there for eight or nine years. And have shopped there for fifty-two years. I remember when the shop was out in the sticks, and Tudor was a dirt "dead-end" road.

https://www.adn.com/business-e...ver-donut-shop-open/

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 311 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought from them guns and reloading equipment while in the army and years later when I was back in Alaska. A favorite and iconic!

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaskan Sourdough:
I worked there for eight or nine years. And have shopped there for fifty-two years. I remember when the shop was out in the sticks, and Tudor was a dirt "dead-end" road.

https://www.adn.com/business-e...ver-donut-shop-open/

That is a shame! I always stop in on my Anc. trips to pick something up. thumbdown

Posts: 2352 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote