Find
Notify
Tools

Typical or Piss Poor Service?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I went out with a friend of mine this year and they shot three bears. I ended up skining them all and taking the head and paws out for them.

Going out with freinds is totaly differant then hiring a guide.

Posts: 19432 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The gist of his post is that you should be happy to chip in on YOUR hunt and be involved at least a LITTLE bit. After seeing this guys boasting on this site recently, his government worker comments, and his BS posts on the coues site, I'm afraid I'm going to have to call a spade a spade. The guy might have a bunch of critters on his walls, but IMHO he's a pompous azzhole that probably has to DIY by himself because he doesn't have one friggin friend in his life if he is in person like he is on hunting forums. One or two posts on a bad day is one thing, but everything I've read that this guy has put out on more than this one website leads me to that conclusion---just sayin!!!

One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Darnell:

Turns out the outfitter/guide is a part-time outfitter.........and full-time government worker. No kidding. Who in their right mind would pay money and trust a 58-year old life-long government regulatory worker.......who is on his vacation? A lifelong regulatory government bureaucrat only knows how to beat on people and make them do everything his own way. A lifelong regulatory government worker does not even know the meaning of 'customer service'.

So.....what are your thoughts? Just what does a booking agent offer a customer and what is their value??

You paint with a broad brush. You really ought to spend some quality time with some of those folks, and see if your conventional wisdom rings as true as you say...

friar

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote