THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Got an e-mail from Baggage - Read my reply..

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got an e-mail from Baggage - Read my reply..
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys:
Got an e-mail from Sen. Baggage on the 9th. In it, he was asking for a $10 donation for his re-election and to fight Karl Rove's Crossroads Organization that spent $300 million to influence the last election.
Here, verbatum, is my answer:

Dear Mark:
Hell has a better chance of freezing over than for me to donate a dime to you. Not even a penny. You're nothing more than Obummer's lap dog for Alaska. The fact that you followed the party line tooth & nail down to & includiing voting for Obummer Care shows your true colors.
You're nothing more than a shill for all of the Libs in Foggy Bottom. Need I make comments on your position on the budget? I think not. Screw you and all of the blood sucking Libs in Foggy Bottom.
For once in my life, I'd like to see a politician stand up for the common maninstead of their own special interest. Little chance of that I fear in my lifetime.
The only way for me to donate anything to your campaign is a SOLID and unreserved move back to the basic tenets of the Constitution as intended by the Founding Fathers. I doubt that, however. Otherwise, best of luck in your re-election campaign - I hope you're going to need it.

Anyway, boys, I'm beginning to suspect he may be a bit worried about Mead Tredwell's campaign.
Best to ya'll.
Bear

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alaskaman11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bear in Fairbanks:
Guys:
Got an e-mail from Sen. Baggage on the 9th. In it, he was asking for a $10 donation for his re-election and to fight Karl Rove's Crossroads Organization that spent $300 million to influence the last election.
Here, verbatum, is my answer:

Dear Mark:
Hell has a better chance of freezing over than for me to donate a dime to you. Not even a penny. You're nothing more than Obummer's lap dog for Alaska. The fact that you followed the party line tooth & nail down to & includiing voting for Obummer Care shows your true colors.
You're nothing more than a shill for all of the Libs in Foggy Bottom. Need I make comments on your position on the budget? I think not. Screw you and all of the blood sucking Libs in Foggy Bottom.
For once in my life, I'd like to see a politician stand up for the common maninstead of their own special interest. Little chance of that I fear in my lifetime.
The only way for me to donate anything to your campaign is a SOLID and unreserved move back to the basic tenets of the Constitution as intended by the Founding Fathers. I doubt that, however. Otherwise, best of luck in your re-election campaign - I hope you're going to need it.

Anyway, boys, I'm beginning to suspect he may be a bit worried about Mead Tredwell's campaign.
Best to ya'll.
Bear

He was on the radio here in Anchorage this morning trying to sound all pro 2nd Admin.... That guy knows if he votes for any gun bill, he would never be able to return to Alaska.

Double Rifles, This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as bolt rifle. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

DRSS
Chapuis 9.3x74R
NRA Life Member

Posts: 293 | Location: Anchorage Alaska | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good for you Bear. Here's the amusing tail end of one of my emails to him after he voted for Obamacare despite my request to the contrary:

Since this email is being read by one of your staffers and probably won’t make it to you, I have this to say:

Dear Staffer,
You hooked your wagon to the wrong horse. I highly suggest you seek alternative employment because you too will be out of a job when this term is up.

Posts: 449 | Location: North Pole, Alaska | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good for you, Sep.
B.I.F.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am still trying to figure out how he stole the first election he won when they framed Uncle Ted.
Baggage has gone a long way with only a high school education, not one college class to his name.

Really weird, I never met one person who admitted they voted for him (or Obama for that matter) yet they both won reelection.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Bear, I got a few of the Indians to hand write him a letter that they were going to vote Repub if he ever votes for anymore gun control, only problem the Indians can't spell too good; but the message got across. I usually get a bunch of them to fill out absentee ballots and I witness, send them in anyway.

When I call Mark's office, I always remind them that if he ever votes for anything about guns; it'll be way worse than photo radar. They go off yelling back at me mark has always admitted Photo Radar was he only mistake in all these years, ha ha.

Wife and I send him a few angry letters every season; everybody should cause when they get the pro gun letters, it really does make them think about reality and forget about DC.

I always remind his office boys that if Mark wants a legacy for him and his kids, he better start shooting at the range every couple days, jump up on a soap box like Donny Young would and tell the world Mark Begich's will vote for Big Ear's impeachment if anymore gun control talk. Ya know if he did that, Begich would get back in 2014, otherwise he's history for sure. I tell them. ya know, Don Young might be an idiot & crook; he's our idiot & crook and he can stay in charge as long as he wants; we trust Young; then he can appoint one of his daughters; us Alaskans like it done that way. Minus 54 this morn, getting even colder tonight. stay well Bear

Posts: 521 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 12 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Zhurh:
Real quick. Only hit about -48 or so here. Supposed to warm up and hit the +teens later this week. AHH, good ol' Alaska. where "the odds are good but the goods are odd". Goin back to the weather, we need good cold snaps like this to remind the cheechakos that they really don't wanna stay here.
Gettin' on the Baggage subject, I really think he knows what side his bread is buttered on & won't stray on this. Same with the princess. No problemo with Don. He's as vociferous as they get.
Guns? What guns? I don't own no stinkin' guns.
dancing dancing
Stay warm, friend & "Hi" to all.
B.I.F.