New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nelchina Caribou
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I havent hunted this herd in years but wife and I drew a permit this year. Any suggestions on where to go? We will be hunting from ATV'S.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No one? dang

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of aktoklat
posted Hide Post
I have a place that consistently produces Boone and Crocket Caribou! I took a 409 9/16, buddy took a 421 while another took a 403. Tons of 380 class bulls as well. However it is a fly in only to a lake. E-mail me if you are serious!

Focus on the leading edge!

Posts: 453 | Location: Louisiana by way of Alaska | Registered: 02 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I emailed ya 2 days ago. Never heard back

one of us
Picture of aktoklat
posted Hide Post
Snowwolfe check your e-mail and or PM. I did not receive an E-mail, only a PM! I sent photos
of the Caribou which shows the hunting area in the background!

Focus on the leading edge!

Posts: 453 | Location: Louisiana by way of Alaska | Registered: 02 November 2004Reply With Quote