New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arctic Oven tent for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Forgive me for not posting this in the classifieds as most non Alaskans would not be interested in it.
I have a 10x10 AO tent for sale. I owned the tent for about 6 years and used it five times. No rips or tears or repairs anywhere. Tent also has two extra gear pockets sewn in ($50) and three addtional wind tie downs ($45). It also has the vestibule ($200). To purchase this tent new it would cost $1,590. I am selling mine for $1,100 and the price is firm. This is the greatest cold weather hunting tent I have ever used. I am only selling it to purchase the larger Arktika. I live in Eagle River. You can read more about the tent here:
http://www.alaskatent.com/products/tents/arctic_oven_prices.htm

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sold Pending funds.
Thank you

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have one of these tents. The best tent I have ever come across.

Posts: 10 | Location: Wasilla, AK | Registered: 06 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Snow:
I've got a 10x10 too. Glad to see they hold their value as well as they do. I wouldn't sell mine for love nor money unless I was gonna get a larger one too. Too bad they aren't better known down in the lower -48. For their size, I think they're rather light weight - mines ~58 lbs. with rain fly & poles. Light enough to take in a 206. Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote