Find
Notify
Tools

Just moved to Alaska
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
HI,

I have been on this forum for some time. I moved fron CT to AK. It was not am easy thing to do, but right for me, anyway all the the people here in Alaska have been friendly and kind and for that I thank them.I will have to adjust to the life here,but I like it here and am happy to be in the great state of Alaska.I must learn more on hunting blacktail deer as they are different than whitetail, smaller home range and another factors play some inportances, anyway thanks to all Alaskans for there kindness and help,Kev

Posts: 1002 | Location: ALASKA, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kev... welcome to Alaska. Which city/town did you move to? I'm sure your 50-110 will be mighty comforting to have when hunting in bear country! Should yoy ever find yourself up on Kotzebue, please drop by for coffee. ~~~Suluuq

Posts: 854 | Location: Kotzebue, Ak. | Registered: 25 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
HI,

RUSTY GUN, I will take you up on that. I am on POW, Thorne Bay,alot of black bear and blacktail deer, which I must learn to hunt as they are alittle different than whitetail.I think whether conditions for there movement and not food as for white tail, but I am learning some.I know one thing must be in better shape for high mountain hunts for blacks,Kev,Thanks for the welcome

one of us
posted Hide Post
Kev,
Glad you made it!!! I know this move was something you had planned for a while and really wanted to do. Glad you made it and keep us updated with your outings. Can't wait to hear how that big 50 works for you. Any decision yet on the 405 or 411?

Posts: 1508 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
yourself up on Kotzebue, please drop by for coffee. ~~~Suluuq

This is why Alaska is different from the south,a person tells you it okay, and to drop by for coffee when you are near them, now that is like America use to be,I say this to let other poeple understand how ALASKA AND THE POEPLE HERE ARE,UP FRONT FRIENDLY AND KIND,dam good people here.

one of us
posted Hide Post
HI,
DPHILLIPS, I am watching you and I think I would go with 411 as long as it feed reliable?,as I say again I really like you 411 Hawk Africanised lever, it is sweet,Kev

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Kev,

Congratulations on the move and Welcome!!! Best of luck to ya and, if you're around Anchor Point, stop by.

Joe

Posts: 369 | Location: Homer, Alaska | Registered: 04 February 2004Reply With Quote