New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Anti Bear Hunting
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If these Animal Rights activists are willing to go all the way up to Alaska in the middle of winter, these idiots will stop at nothing. Although I have been to Alaska several times, as someone who lived in the lower 48, I assumed that you folks were immune to getting that type of harassment up there.

Sure I was expecting some anti hunting people, but this shocks me. There must be truly no end to these people.

Where they have no Cougar hunting in Oregon with Dogs, I really think we ought to be able to round up all the cougars in the state and let them loose in Downtown Portland and Eugene. After a few of these left wing Animal Activists and Anti Hunting people become a pile of Cougar Crap, maybe the rest of them will wake up.

Ever notice that they are trying to get laws passed that don't apply to them, yet they make it so the people who have to pay for it are the ones they are getting it forced upon??

As Ray Alaska says, If a change in your Constitution will keep out of state activits out of Alaska then you should take advantage of making it happen. California activists groups spend more in Oregon, changing Oregon laws to fit their view of the world, than anything locally does.

Half the people passing these laws in Oregon are people who are California transplants anyway. Our local paper actually had some lady write a Letter to the Editor, stating that she has just moved up from San Francisco, and she was shocked of how the local people would want to harm the " beautiful" deer and other of Mother Natures creatures just for the sake of killing something. We locals should come to our senses and learn to live in Harmony with the animals around us, instead of trying to kill and eat them.

Ever wonder why so many " locals" want to show these people the way to the freeway so they can go back to where they came from?? They move everywhere to get away from California, yet want to bring all of California's idiocy with them so they can feel right at home again.

If we can teach bears and cougars that the only food they were allowed to eat were Animal Activists, Anti Hunters, Self Professed Liberals etc, I could see the value of banning Hunting them for a few years. Bears and cougars are of less a danger to our world than these liberal assholes are. However, we can shoot a bear or cougar in self defense. These liberals, we just have to put up with them and all of their BS.

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup, same sh*t goin' on here in Maine. The Humane Society of the United States has passed around a petition to ban trapping, baiting and dog hunting for bears here. They have plenty of money and lots of dupes to go door to door with the petition (and I'll add plenty of dupes signed it). It's going to referendum next fall. Best prepare for a battle if you want to keep your bear hunt. I suspect they'll go after the baiting at least if not some of your other hunts. All Alaska hunters should unite on this as it is clearly an assault on all hunting--just the foot in the door. Good luck to you there... I know we'll need it here.

Posts: 115 | Location: Maine USA | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote