THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    M70 Classic LH at Gander Mountain

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M70 Classic LH at Gander Mountain
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of WVFred
posted
I saw two M70 classic LH 7mm Mags at the Charleston WV Gander Mountain store today.These were on sale for $549.00

DRSS Member

Posts: 904 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WVFred:
I saw two M70 classic LH 7mm Mags at the Charleston WV Gander Mountain store today.These were on sale for $549.00
NO!!!!! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!! ROSCOE SEZ THERE AIN'T NO LEFT-HANDED MODEL 70s AT THAT PRICE!!!!

Posts: 242 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 09 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw them too. Pity they are 7mm, but they are $549. They have had them for a very long time. Got to say Howdy to you one of these days Fred, moved to Charleston about a year ago. Nice to be back home.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Are they WSM or standard 7mm mags?

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WVFred
posted Hide Post
Ken,
They are 7mm Remington magnum.

Arniet,
Welcome home.

Fred

DRSS Member

Posts: 904 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is sooooooo tempting. But by the time I ditch the stock and add a McMillan and a new ss barrel I would be better off just by starting with a stainless MRC action for the same price.
Still, a smart man could put a couple of these away and hold them for trading stock in a few years.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too bad there are no Gander Mountains in New Hampshire or Maine. Be a great base for a rebarrel...

What is a guy to do???

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ghostrider272:
Too bad there are no Gander Mountains in New Hampshire or Maine. Be a great base for a rebarrel...

What is a guy to do???
Pal up with someone near a Gander Mountain store.

Posts: 242 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 09 April 2007Reply With Quote