New
Find
Notify
Tools

GMA for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Am pondering selling my LH granite Mt. 416 Rigby.I know it should go to clissified but I haven't figured out how to put in the pics. Has the following. : GMA action with integral scope bases milled into the sq. bridges by GMA with the complementary custom Rings.
Krieger cut rifled , cryo treated barrel with integral quarter rib. Quarter rib profiled finished by Ralf Martini, top panels are engraved.This very rib is featured on Ralf's web page as an example of his work.1 standing and 2 folding with gold lines in the sight leaves.floorplate engraved by Jack Belk.
Talley barrel band & NECG banded front sight with some touches by Ralf.Ungodly long bolt handle shortened by Ralf.
Rechnagle trap cap.2 screw inletted rear sling stud.Brit stalking style stock with pancake cheekpiece with shadow line.High end english wood with good figure and proper layout. That's all folks until I figure out the classifieds.

Posts: 151 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona  | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What type of price are you looking at.

Posts: 151 | Location: NC | Registered: 11 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
George, if your lurking do you think you could post some pics?

I'd do it, but am on dial-up here at work. I guess I could try though, Phill check your PM box, I sent you my email add, send me the pics & I will try & post them for you.

Anxiously waiting for price & pics Wink

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Phil,

There are instructions on posting photos on this thread.

Contact me via Private Message if you need assistance interpreting the instructions.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
With the help of 404 I now have the pictures posted on the classified if anyone is interested.

Posts: 151 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona  | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please send all inquiries to : phillpittman@hotmail.com