New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Custom .25-06... SOLD!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Seriously for sale... This rifle was built during the early 70's by Brian Rader of Miami for Mark von Mandel. It is stocked with Circassian walnut with a wonderful burl, rosewood forend cap and grip cap with holly spacers. It is a full pistol grip rifle, a la the 70's style. It is equipped with a 23" Douglas Supreme heavy barrel on a Savage 110 LH action with knurled bolt handle and hand jeweled bolt. It has, I believe, a Canjar trigger. It wears a rollover cheekpiece. It is a tack driver. There are a few dings, but nothing degrading. The blued finish is unmarred.

It is equipped with a Leupold 4.5-14x50 VariX III with adjustable objective. It has a blind magazine. Weight is 9.5 lbs. LOP is 14.5".

It is a great stand rifle for whitetail or a good varmint rifle. Accuracy is excellent with factory ammo. I have fired less than 200 rounds through it and the previous owner fired it very little. I have never handloaded for it, but one who does should achieve superior accuracy.

I hate to sell it, but necessity requires that I do so.

PM me with any questions, please.

I have hunted it twice from a SC deer stand. It has seen very little use.

Asking $1200.00.

Top rifle pictured here...

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice, but not my caliber...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gotta sell it. There's a Pedersen-barreled .458 waiting in the wings. Us old guys have to make sacrifices.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM replied to...