THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    WTB left hand SA remington varmint stock

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB left hand SA remington varmint stock
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,

I am trying to find a LH short action stock for a remington varmint rifle. If you have one for sale or know where one is, I would appreciate it.

Regards

Mark

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check web site for H.S. Precisson. I have two left handed short Remington Varmint Synthetic models that I belive have H.S. stocks. I have put a couple of H.S. stocks on left handed Remington long action rifles. I have been happy with them. You could also check Bell & Carlson. They make some lefty stocks.

Posts: 129 | Location: Delaware | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How about a complete rifle, excellent condition in 22.250 for $625 plus shipping?

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please tell us more about the 22/250 you're looking to sell. thanks

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Jim

Thanks for the offer, but I am in Canada and the hassle would be incredible.