THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Murray leather C-8 ammo belt SOLD

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Murray leather C-8 ammo belt SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I've got a basically new ammo belt for sale in the classified. Price reduced to 85.00

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what page is it on? Is there a pic?

Posts: 151 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona  | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Phill, I can't find it either. Anyway you can view one on murraycustomleather.com under C-8 ammo belts. This particular belt is 39 inches long should fit 32-36 inch waists. Email me if your interested.

dirklawyer@hotmail.com

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dirklawer,
I checked it out and they look nice. 2 questions: What caliber is it in? Does it have elastic or leather loops?

Posts: 151 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona  | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of x-ring
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. PM sent.

RECTUM NON BUSTUS