Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH handed lss
 Login/Join

posted
Maybe you guys can help me out I found a used lss in 270 The dealer wants 659 for it Its in pretty good shape. But he only wants 699 for 7mm,30,and a 338 ultra mag beside them they are all brand new. Is this a good deal or just because they are rare is it a good deal. Thanks in advance Rick

Posts: 10 | Location: Coast of Maine | Registered: 13 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sorry - what is lss?

those ultra mag cartridges will be tough to find ammo for, too.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Maine | Registered: 03 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For a used one that seems pretty high. But his prices for new are reasonable.
Remington stopped making these a few years ago. They are stainless rifles in the gray laminated stock.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Laminated - Stainless - Sporter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i believe it may be a bit high for a used remington. i got one off of gunbroker about a month ago. stainless left handed sporter with a grey laminated stock in 7 mag. said it was used but i could aurgue that as it is real nice. i believe it was only 465 shipped and no one else was bidding on it.

Posts: 978 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
Those prices seem like a good deal to me. I had considered an LSS in 338RUM about a year ago, but had a better opportunity come up instead. I really like the way the laminate and stainless look together. My only issue with them is the mirror finish stock, but that can be easily handled with some steel wool. They're pretty nice rifles for the money.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You may want to wait. Remington is now making the XCR is a small selection of calibers (.270, 7mm mag, 06 and the 300 Ultramag) for us lefties.
Check out Remingtons web site.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
well those are a little high for used but the prices do keep going up not down i'd try comparing a search on gunbroker alot of good deals there

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They will go down now tha Remington announced the LH XCR