Notify
Tools

Lefty 300 H&H SOLD & GONE
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted
SOLD AT TULSA GUN SHOW

I bought this about a year ago with good intentions, however have had NO time to play with it and it deserves to be taken to the range and field.

This one is brand new with only (20) break-in shots fired; cleaned after each shot. This is an E.R. Shaw Mark VII Custom in .300 H&H magnum. It has a 26" helical fluted barrel in black matte with 1:10 twist. It has the laminated stock with cheek rest. Set of Warne bases are included.

These are really nice rifles on Savage actions with the Accu Trigger and no big bolt nut.

Asking $750.00 shipped and no waiting period from Shaw which is at least 18 months. USPS MO only and I shiop only to your FFL with a copy of my picture ID included.

I can post some pics or e mail them to seriously interested parties.
quote:

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 676 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted Hide Post
Just found 2 boxes of factory ammo that I'll throw in on the deal.

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 676 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guess I am blind cannot find it.

Posts: 295 | Location: San Angelo, TX | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me neither...

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guess you didn,t like either of my trade offers. Oh well.

Posts: 295 | Location: San Angelo, TX | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted Hide Post
Just got back from Tulsa gun show and sold it there.